Chapter 10

Time skip to the Carnival 

Ellie  Derieri  and malascula  had to work the kissing  booth at the carnival, "this is going  to  be  bad" Ellie  said to the girls. They laughed.

The lines were filled  up no one was in Ellie's  line she was kinda relieved  she didn't  want meliodas  killing  anyone.

Meliodas  bought  a  ticket  and handed  it to Ellie  she french kissed  him. Ellie  come  ride on the ferris  wheel  with me you don't have  any customers  anyway.

"Yeah because  no one dares to challenge  you",  Malascula  said laughing

She went on the Farris  wheel  with meliodas, they stopped  at the top." There seems to be a mechanical  error  please  hold tight and wait we will get it fixed shortly " a worker said on the intercom.

Meliodas  grinned...

"No way meliodas."

"Come on Ellie  no one can see,"  He slid his hand up her skirt and moved her panties  aside and began fingering her to stop her moans from escaping he kissed  he there tongues were intertwining exploring every inch of each other's mouth.

He was hard as a rock so she slid down his pants  and boxers getting  down on her knees  and giving him head she did until he came and she swolled  it. They adjusted  themselves. They sat there talking  for a bit.

"Meliodas  just fly us down. " Ellie  said 

He did they went on a roller-coaster  next. They played  some games. Ellie  went back to the kissing  booth  to check things out She noticed    took her place. She noticed Willow, Gloxinias  girlfriend  kissing Luke she was making  out with him.

She looked  over and seen  Gloxinias face and her heart hurt for him.

Ellie walked over and coughed, they stopped

"Don't  you think that was a long enough  of a kiss, besides  you don't french kiss. Ellie  said confused  by Willows  actions.

"Mind your business  bitch" Luke said not looking  at Ellie 

They kissed  for a second  time "Willow" Ellie  shouted.

Luke pushed  Ellie  so hard she fell to the ground. "I'm sorry  Ellie"  Luke said realizing his mistake... "I didn't  know it was you"

  but it was to late because  Zeldris and Gloxinia   seen everything  and so did meliodas. "Run" Willow yelled to Luke but zeldris  was fast. He picked up Luke and both he and meliodas  flew off.

"Why did you do that Ellie  " Willow snapped.

"Because  Gloxinia   seen and if you would  of seen his face you would  understand. He's my one of my best friend's   so why wouldn't   I do that, besides  I shouldn't  of had to do anything  aren't  you guys together?" Ellie  said  angrily.

"I can kiss whoever  I want im not his little bitch, like how you are to Meliodas " Willow  yelled loudly  everyone  was looking 

Ellie  slapped  Willow , Willow slapped  Ellie  Derieri  punched  Willow causing  a all out brawl between  Willow and her  friends  and Ellie  malascula  and Derieri.

The commandments  broke it up.

Zeldris meliodas  and Gloxinia   returned seen all the carnage.

"How are you going  to just hurt him like that , acting as if you didn't  fucking  see him when you kissed  Luke for a second  time" Ellie  gritted  threw  her  teeth.

"Your a Glorified  Whore Ellie  you are with someone  who only is with you out of obligation  and he fucks   around on you cheating  on you almost  daily  ."

Ellie  lunged  at Willow but meliodas  grabbed  her. She squirmed  around  to get out of his grasp, but couldn't. Derieri  punched  Willow  again.

Gloxinia   it's a kissing  booth  you are supposed  to  kiss people  even if it wasn't  I can kiss who ever  I want when I want to we aren't  exclusive.

Your right willow we aren't, in fact  kiss anyone  you like we are done. With that the commandments  and Ellie  left the carnival.

Ellie  was so pissed  she showered  and changed  and got into  bed  but faced the opposite  way. Meliodas  came in he showed  and put boxers  on and got into  bed.

" Ellie"...

she didn't   reply  so he made her turn over  and hovered  over  her. "I'm not with any  one but you. "

"Meliodas  I will  not  put up with mistresses, I would  rather  die than you being  with others and me. I will not be in a loveless  marriage  and if you take on a mistress  I will not love you."

"I won't  I swear you are my one and only". She read his heart and his words were true.

"Wanna  finish what we started  at the carnival", she laughed  not a chance, he just chuckled  and pulled  her onto him holding  her.