Cryer

Jins eyes widen
"w-what?" He asked, feeling his heartbeat increase "were marrying you off to a princess" his mother repeated "I-I want to wait for my mate" Jin hesitantly replied "well, since your so ugly and pathetic, the moon goddess decided you don't get a mate You listen to your parents!" His father said, now shouting

"u-ugly... pathetic...?" Jin whimpered, now Sounding pathetic. "Go get some rest, tomorrow you will meet her" jins mom said, she looked like she wanted to say something else, maybe defend her son, but she just let her head hang low, not daring to speak.

Jin slowly got up from the chair, walking out the door, as soon as the door shut behind him with a satisfying 'click' he dashed to his bedroom.

Running in and slamming the door, locking it and jumping onto his bed, he threw the duvet over his head and wrapped his arms around his body.

Am I really ugly? Am I really pathetic? Was he just saying it in the heat of the moment? or did he have it building up for a long time??

These thoughts haunted Jin,he felt tears prick his eyes and he sat up, letting the blanket fall from his head, now only covering the lower half of his body.

He wipes his watery eyes "you really are pathetic, aren't you? You cry from just a few words!" Jin scolded himself, feeling the water works return, This time however, he didn't bother wiping them away and let the tears roll down his cheeks "you probably look really ugly now too, crying like a little baby" Jin sobbed.

He placed his open palm on top of his mouth, muffling his cries, shutting his eyes really tight trying to stop his never ending tears.

When they He let his head fall back onto his pillow as he looked up at the ceiling

"Your such a goodie two shoes you should've just shouted at them."
Jin heard his wolf speak to him
"And get slapped?" He responded, pissed "hmm good point, I'm going to sleep, you should too"his wolf said, not wanting an answer.

Jin sighed, before letting his eyes close, slowly drifting to sleep.
.
.
.
--with Namjoon--
.
.
.
"Everyone's sleeping, are you gonna?" yoongi said, walking into namjoons office "I-I can't...yet, I need to read this email" he said, eyes heavy "then read it, imma get some rest, you should too" and with that yoongi left the room.

You see, namjoon has been staring at the open email button, for who knows how long. This email was sent to him from:

Light blood pack

The pack that rules over all the others, and why was it so important? Because namjoon suspects they've killed mona.

He exhaled before pressing the open button.

Second chapter YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜