True blood

"I can't believe it" hoseok says, completely shocked "you had a tracking device on him this whole time!?" Jimin shouted at taehyung who just smiled sheepishly

"Sorry?" He offered but hoseok shook his head "taehyung, how long have you had that on him?" He asked, concerned "y'know a few years...." taehyung laughs nervously " Your one crazy motherfucker" jimin mumbled, head in hands "no~ I just don't want him to get lost, and it's not only him! I have one on you two as well--" taehyung, realising what he just said, slapped a hand over his mouth "what the actu--" jimin was about to cut a bitch, but hoseok cut him off

"Listen, we don't have time to talk about this, first we need to find jin! Where is he?" Hobi asked as taehyung checked his phone.
"I don't know for sure, but this direction" he says, not looking up from his phone, he starts walking in the direction the small arrow was pointing to.

He walked into a wall

"Wow your so smart " jimin said, voice dripping in sarcasm, as he snatched the phone out of his best friends hand and actually followed the directions.

2 hours later

They were walking through the forest now, and the reception on taes phone had gone, luckily,  hoseok had picked up jins scent and they were following that.

They eventually ended up in front of a building
"Wow, it's.....big" taehyung said, looking up at the building "That's what she said " jimin smirked before feeling hoseok smack his arm "dirty minded freaks" he mumbled before knocking on the large door.

A couple of seconds later the door swung open to reveal a smilling man "Who are you....?" He asked, expression changing, he was obviously excepting someone else "Listen, we know you have jin hyung so just hand him over and no one will get hurt" taehyung said, sassy as always.

"Jin hyung?...OH that seokjin guy, yeah, no" the guy at the door says, still smiling "What?" Hoseok asked "you think we are just gonna hand him over to you? Look at you, not even armed!" Yugyeom laughs out, mocking them.

They had forgotten to bring weapons

Not like they had any.

"Just please...we need jin, he's like, our mom, we'd die without him" hoseok exaggerates, but voice pleading "Sorry, couldn't give him to you even if I wanted to" yugyeom turns around "get em, girls" he says, snapping his fingers, before They knew it, five women had already tied them up.

Then Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jeongukk had come home and were informed on what happened.

Yoongis felt his nose burn from an amazing smell, and it only seemed to get closer

"That's how we would escape "

They walk in and then he sees him, his mate...and he wanted to pounce at the boy tied up.

His lips were the perfect shade of pink, eyes so bright, like two small galaxies anyone could get lost in, his hair a newly died red

He glanced at jeongukk who was staring at the brunette tied next to the redhead, desire flashes through his younger brothers eyes.

He took a step forward but yoongi grabbed his arm, stopping the younger from walking "jeongukk, I know he is your mate but I feel the same way about his friend, but they are the enemy just look at namjoon, is he jumping at jin?" Yoongis whispered in jeongukks ear, the younger shook his head and yoongi let go of his arm. 

"So, you're seokjins friends?" Namjoon asked, looking at the three helpless boys tied up next to his prisoner. Namjoon inhales "I can feel you four have a strong bond" then he exhaled

"You can....smell it?" Hoseok, being the curious soul he is asked "no, I can sense it, stronger than other wolf"

"Your a true blood?"

Hi, so....I really love this book and imma keep uploading but, I want to take the blue haired boy off of hold so, the chapters might slow down, also a new home alone chapter is currently in the making, so yeah.

My prayers are with you

Love💜