mate

"Yeah, I guess you could say that"

Hoseok nodded, now they were in real danger. A true blood and two alphas.
"So, what are your names?" Namjoon asked, looking down at them
They didn't say anything.

"Aw, cat got your tounge?" Jeomgukk  mocked "You, redhead, names"  he said, looking at jimin. "Uh, i-im park jimin" yoongi looked at him, so his mates name was jimin.

"T-that's jung hoseok"  he looked to the boy next to him, the one with dark brown hair. "A-and then there's Kim taehyung" jungkook started into the Brunettes eyes (like in the DNA mv) and was completely speechless.

"Alright, why are you here?" Yoongis cuts to the chase "they were here, to break me out..." jin whispered as namjoon let's out a small laugh "really? And what was your plan?" He asks and they all stay silent.

"You didn't have a plan, did You?" Namjoon laughs, as jeongukk and yoongi also chuckle. "Right, hyung, kookie can I have a word with you, outside?" Namjoon asked, not waiting for a response, he walked out, with his brother behind him.

"Why would you come here, you idiots" jin scolds, waiting for there ridiculous exuse. "I--we can't live without you" taehyung mumbled, "well, that backfired didn't it?" Jin asked, not really wanting a response.

Silence envelops the room, each of them waiting for the other to speak again.

The silence was broken by taehyung. Well not his voice, or any spoken words, but a sob.

They're heads wipped to the left to see taehyung, crying.

"Tae? Tae babe, whats wrong?" Jin asked, starting to panic "Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked, wanting to comfort his best friend " Taetae don't cry " hoseok smiles sadly.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

What's wrong.

Those two words, so simple yet it could make a person breakdown.

As for taehyung, he started crying even more.

And all three of his friends, pulled hard on their chains, trying to break free and hug taehyung.

"I-Im so stupid" he cried "I didn't tell anyone were jin hyung was, I didn't come up with a plan, I walked into a wall, I was rude to that man, I caused all of this, me"

"No your not!"

"Don't you dare say that!"

"This isn't your fault you dummy!"

"YES IT IS, IT'S MY FAULT!!"

The door burts open "What happened who screamed?!" Yoongis asked, looking at there prisoners

Jeongukk, apon seeing his mate crying, dashed towards him and hugged him "mate" he whispered into taehyungs ear, over and over again
"Mate" taehyung responded back in a even quieter whisper

"Mate?" Hoseok questioned. "No. He's not his Mate, he just hugged him for no damn reason" jin responds, sarcastically. But deep inside, he wanted his mate to hug him.

"Hey! Your my Mate! Come hug me!" Jimin complained, looking at yoongi
"No! I'm not hugging you, I don't even know You!" Yoongis responded, even though he did want to embrace jimin in a hug and never let go.
"Wait! Where's my Mate!?" Hoseok complained.

The room was loud with chatter, with taekook in one corner, hugging and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Yoonmin arguing back and forth, jimin saying that mates don't need to know each other. And yoongi arguing that people should actually love each other, mate or no, and jin reassuring hoseok about finding his mate one day.

It was all to much for namjoon.

He wanted peace

He wanted quiet.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP" namjoon shouted, eyes glowing red. He quickly shut his eyes, before opening them again, returning to their natural colour.

The room was now pin drop silence.

"Jungkook, get off of taehyung, yoongi and jimin stop arguing, seokjin and hoseok shut the fuck up"

His commands were immediately fufiled, as jeongukk quickly stood up, yoongi slapping a hand over his mouth and jin staring at his mate.

"Finally" namjoon whispered to himself.

"Now, both of you, reject your mates"

Lol sorry not sorry