Captured

They interrogated jin for the next couple of days, sadly, being really dangerous,well known, rich, criminials means that you have very little free time.

"Ahhh!!" the boy cried, struggling to get out of namjoons tight grip, being only 7,this must've been the most, and last, traumatizing experience of his life.

Jeongukk smirked, before holding a gun to the small child's head "do it" yoongi said, evily, and he obliged, pulling the trigger and ending the young boys life. Eyes lifeless, head leaking hot liquid, chest still.

What did the 7 year old do to deserve this? You may ask.

Well, the father of this boy had been related and loved dearly by the people who used to abuse jeongukk, and when they saw the innocent child chasing butterflies, all alone, in the forest, they asked him where his dad was.
The boy didn't speak
And things kind of escalated from there.

Namjoon let go of the dead body and let it fall lifeless onto the ground, jeongukk put the gun back into his pocket and yoongi took out a small pocket knife.

You see, the reason why namjoon and his army are so well know is because, whenever they commit a crime, wether it be vandalism or murder, they would leave a mark, a sign, anywhere possible.

(Pretend it's in red, cause they like cut it into the skin, also they use this sign after doing anything else illegal, they like write it on)

It symbolised love hidden under hatred.

Love being held captive by the hate

Just like how there hearts, full of love and compassion, where being protected by the burning hatred for people who had wronged them, the people who had looked over them, left them to burn alive, even helped the process sometimes.

Bet they regret that now

So yoongi cut the meaningful sign into the dead kids arm and the three set of, back to there cleverly disguised base.

Entering it, the three brothers were immediately bombarded with information.

"Everyone quiet down!" Yoongi said loudly, shutting everyone up "yugyeom, what happened?" Yoongi asked one of there most trusted men,kim yugyeom, there first member, here even before jeongukk.

"So basically, we get a knock on the door and me, being the most amazing person I am, opened it, cause these last assholes would DARE get off there bums--" he started going of topic, like he always did "yugie, please just continue " namjoon pleased as yugyeom nodded
"So I open the door and I see three people and they were like 'we know you have jin hyung and if you don't have him to us we'll break him out' so we tied then up and there waiting for you in the same room as there precious jin hyung"

Namjoons eyes widen, he was proud of his army for tying the strangers up, but why would they put the four guys, who were obviously close with jin, calling him hyung and all, in the same room as there prisoner, thank God there was silver handcuffs.

He barged passed the crowd that had gathered up as they walked through the door, yoongi and jeongukk behind him and went to the room his mate, and newly, his mates friends.

Namjoon hated when he would get close to him, and the smell would come back, stronger than before, everyone he looked at his mate it was like seeing his beauty for the first time again, he felt his heartbeat increase and he would often trip over his words

The door opened

"And that's how we would escape."

Unedited<3