Runaway

Jin was awoken to a knock on the door "come in" he said, half asleep, the door opened to reveal a short redhead.

"What do you want?" Jin asked, shoving his face deeper into his pillow. "Is it so much to ask, just to see my best friend?" The redhead placed a hand on his chest, faking a hurt expression. "your not my best friend"
"Really hyung? You made me sad" he pouts before turning away to walk out the door

"Noooo jimine~~ I'm sorrrryyyyy"

Jimin laughed before walking to jins bed "c'mon hyung, you have to get ready!" He said, pulling jins arm, trying to make him stand.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?? I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep!" Jin whined like a baby "because, your gonna play prince charming and find your Cinderella at the ball tonight!"

Jins eyes widen, he sat up on his bed "I don't want to find a princess, I want my mate.!"

"I'm sorry, I don't control the rules, now get you ass up and change!"

Jin snorted before shoving jimin out the room then walking to his closet and changing into what one of the maids calls 'prince attire' and walks downstairs

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung and hoseok both said at the same time, running up to Jin and hugging him, he laughed and hugged them back "you guys, we saw each other yesterday!" Jin said, but he wasn't complaining

"Let's go" jimin whispered rather loudly, leading the group out the castle doors "HEY PRINCE JIN! GET BACK HERE!" they heard one of the guards shout, they looked at each other before giggling

Taehyung grabbed jins hand, as they ran away from the guards chasing them, they slipped into an alley, but didn't slow down, laughing like maniacs now, They looked at each other,
"STOP THIS INSTANT!!"
Giggling once again, Jin spared a evil glance at taehyung before letting go off his arm and taking a sharp turn

He felt Hoseoks grip on his hand, they both looked behind them to see guards close behind, they laughed again and Ran up some random stairs, leading to the roof of a short shop, sprinting across the roof, then jumping off "DONT MOVE!" one of the guards shouted, running towards them, they playfully glared at eachother before Jin nodded and ran off.

"This is soooo fun!" Jin laughed, when he saw jimin running next to him "You got that right!" jimin giggled back, they ran down the streets, bumping into people and running into traffic, hands intertwined, still laughing,

Taehyung and hoseok were running beside them now, holding onto each others grip, like it was the only thing keeping them down on earth, laughing so hard they began to cry.

Now they had kind of had a mob, running behind them, this was still extremely Hilarious to the friends, they were fast runners and this wasn't there fists time escaping.

"PRINCE JIN AND HIS SQUAD ARE ON THE RUN AGAIN!" they heard one of the reporters shout into a camera.
.
.
.
--With Namjoon--
.
.
.
"PRINCE JIN AND HIS SQUAD ARE ON THE RUN AGAIN"

Namjoon stared at the TV screen, yoongi and jungkook beside him.
They had all gone home to there shared apartment, long story short, namjoon couldn't read it, the email I mean, and he just sat there, jungkook had to drag him home.

Whenever the camera got a glimpse of Jins face, namjoons wolf felt excited. And had no idea why.

"So, what was in the email?" Yoongi asked as jungkook snickered "I-I couldn't" namjoon mumbled as yoongi sighed.

He snatched namjoons phone away from him "Hyung!? What the heck?" Namjoon asked as yoongi smirked "reading the email"

He took a deep breath in

"Dear RM. We have a proposal for you"

Yo, vote for this chapter.