Ball

"Dear RM we have a proposal for you, we know that you are by all means you don't have any interest in being 'good' but we would like to form an alliance, we do not need to know what you look like, but, we would like your protection and to give you ours, there is a ball tonight and you are welcome to come and explore the castle, it's an open ball for everyone so you can keep your identity a secret, if you are interested, this ball is for prince seokjin to find a Luna, so please, come tonight, contact us after the ball and tell us what you think."

namjoons eyes widen, as yoongi reads the email out loud "Sooooo can we go?" jungkook asks as yoongi shakes his head "no Kookie, we don't need an alliance" he says as jungkook pouts

"But I've always wanted to go to a castle! Please??!?!" He used his puppy eyes "no! That's not gonna work now!" Yoongi shouts, covering his eyes.

"Lets go" namjoon says as jungkook and yoongis eyes widen "why?" Yoongi asks knowing all to well how much namjoon hated these kinds of proposals "to find out if they really did kill mona"
.
.
.
--with jin--
.
.
.
"YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN KILLED" jins mom shouts at him "s-sorry mother" Jin apologizes, looking at the ground "I'm extremely disappointed with you" his dad says "i-"  Jin was about to say sorry again, but was cut off by a stinging sensation on his cheek.

His dad had slapped him.

"YOUR LUCKY YOUR OUR ONLY CHILD OR YOU'D BE ON THE STREETS BY NOW! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!" his dad shouts, pointing to the door.
Jin ran out, slamming the door behind him.

He ran into the living room, where his best friends were, "aw come here" hoseok said, embracing Jin in a hug "it's okay" jimin says, hugging him as well "were sorry" taehyung added, joining the group hug.

"Um, sorry for interrupting your moment, but I have orders to escort you to the ballroom" one of the maids said to jins friends "oh okay, come on guys" jimin said as everyone followed the maid "good luck" hoseok whispered into jins ear, taehyung patted jins back before they all left behind the maid.

|45 minutes later|

Jin nervously peeked around the corner, people were filling up the ballroom quickly and it overwhelmed him.

There was also an intoxicating smell, like vanilla buttercream, and it seemed to get closer and closer each second.

--

They were outside the castle now and namjoon couldnt help but notice an amazing smell, it smelled like the cottage he grew up in, with mona always making homemade cake, the small cottage always smelt like it.

"Remember, were only here to find evidence that they killed mona, link me if you find anything" namjoon told his brothers as they nodded "and DONT tell anyone your names"

With that, the three men walked in and the smell only got stronger.

Ignoring it, he took a seat, waiting for the ball to 'start' and to not look suspicious, they had to wait for everyone to start dancing before they started snooping.

"Thank you all for coming here tonight!" The king said through the microphone "as you may or may not know, this ball is for Prince Seokjin to find a Luna." The girls cheered "without further ado, son, get down here"

namjoon felt his heart beat out of his chest and his breath hitched in his throat.

He was....so beautiful, so perfect, his eyes bright and lips so plump, pink hair falling perfectly over his face, without him even trying.

"May the ball commence!"

People stood up, blocking namjoons view of Jin, but the smell, oh the smell so strong, so prominent, that delicious smell, it held memories, of good times and bad, and it invaded his nose and didn't plan on leaving any time soon.

Shaking his head, namjoon got up, walking through the crowds of people, dancing, talking, singing, as the music grew louder.

He walked into a quiet room, searching for the light switch, he turned it on to see large drawers.

Opening one, he saw it was full of files, he picked a yellow one up and it was labeled with:

'executed rouges'

My dream is to buy a car and name it jimin so I can be like "GUYS I JUST NEED TO PARK JIMIN"