answers

Namjoon had called back up, to help jungkook take Jin back to the base, knocking jimin out as well, to stop him from following them.  without causing to much of a scene, they had found a back entrance which was, stupidly, unguarded.

When jungkook and the other people got to Thier base, which was disguised as a regular office building, they tied jin, who was still knocked out, to a chair, with silver cuffs attached to it, slipping his thin wrists through it then tightening it, making sure he couldn't escape.

"Good job guys, you can go home for the day" jungkook says to the other people, they smiled before walking out. "now to wait for namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung" jungkook mumbled to himself, taking a seat on the other side of the room.

--

Fuck the smells back
Namjoon thought to himself, being extremely uneducated on the subject to do with Mates he had no clue it was a smell that attracted you to them, he remembers mona saying, 'when you look into Thier eyes, you'll know' but he can't remember her saying anything else about it.

"Ready to go in and get answers?" Yoongi asked, slipping on his mask, "yep" namjoon replied, mask and gloves already on.

yoongi opened the door, to reveal an unconscious seokjin and a bored jungkook on his phone. "wake him up" yoongi commanded as jungkook nodded.

"WAKE UP" he shouted, as jins eyes shot open "w-where am I?" Jin asks, looking down to see his wrists cuffed with silver, making him to weak to shift. "we ask the questions here" namjoon said, Jin turned his head to the owner of the deep voice, and felt his breath hitch.

It was his...."mate..." namjoon whispered, voice raspy, as his wolf howled in joy, jumping up and down "no..." He whispered even quieter

He slowly takes a step towards Jin, before falling to his knees in front of his chair. Jungkook and yoongi share shocked looks as they watch namjoon and Jin.

"What do you know about min mona?" namjoon asked, voice barely above a whisper, reaching a shaky hand out, to touch jins face, making sure he was real, he brushed his thumb over jins cheek. "I-I don't know anything about he-" Jin started, still scared of this man who was his so called mate, but was cut off by namjoon slapping him, hard.

jins used to being slapped, but he has never met his mate before, he didn't know how strong namjoon was, and we all know being hit by your mate is one of the most painful things ever.

So it was no suprise when jins eyes water and his mouth let out an involuntary whimper, lip quivering.
Namjoon didn't know what got into him, but he unlocked the chains, knowing he was still to weak to shift and gently pushed him against a wall

Yes he was just as confused as you are.

Jin wrapped his legs around namjoons torso, afraid he might fall, and arms around his mates neck. Meanwhile, Namjoons arms where tightly secured around jins waist.

"Don't lie to me" namjoon whispered, softly into jins ear, Jin gulped before opening his mouth to speak "I-i think she was a rogue" Jin whispered back, namjoon smiled at this and placed a soft kiss on jins lips, as if, if he kissed any harder his mate would shatter like glass.

"Namjoon!? What are you doing!?" Jungkook asked, confused as to why he was kissing him and not punching him "shutup jeongukk" yoongi said still confused but he trusted namjoon.
"Continue" namjoon said , no smile on his face now, using a harsher tone after hearing jungkooks words which seemed to have brought him back to reality "how did she die?" Namjoon continued, waiting for Jin to answer "b-beheaded" Jin exhaled nervously, moving his head to the side, remembering that horrid day

Anger flashed through namjoons eyes. He grabbed jins jaw and made his mate face him "you beheaded her?" Namjoon asked, voice like poison, "i-it wasnt me" Jin chocked out, finding it hard to breath, he squeezed namjoons hand,letting him know that he couldn't breath

namjoon quickly removed his hand, moving it up to caress jins cheek again "it was my f-father" Jin said  hatred in his voice noticeable, he continued "I remember i-it like it was yesterday, m-my mom had woken me up, saying there was something important I needed to attend to, I don't know why she took me there, I was only a teenager, about 17, we went there and I saw min mona there, crying, and my dad declared that this useless rogue, had broken in to the castle and tried to steal food, his words were harsh and I wanted to jump at him, but then the man chopped her head off, everyone forced to be there. Including me, then they through her back into the woods, were you probably found her dead" Jin started to talk louder, stuttering forgotten.

Namjoon dropped him on the floor "we got our answers, tie him up again"

Ughhh I'm sooooo sick, but I figured I might as well write something since I was thinking about ideas, please vote it would give me more I inspiration 💜