Chapter 7

Back at home, I immediately started regretting the way I lost my temper.

"Hyun Ki-ah~" I whined. The dog stared at me, his head turned sideways. I was lying across my sofa, my face in one of the cusions.

I kicked my legs. "I was so RUDEEE! He'll never talk to me again~"

I shot up, my hair cascading down, falling into my face and onto my shoulders. "But he was rude first. What I did was right. I showed him that I wasn't some stupid fangirl he could bark at as he pleases."

I stared at Hyun Ki. If he was a human, he would have had a raised eyebrow. "What?" I asked.

He sighed and went to the kitchen. He came back a few seconds later with his leash in his mouth.

"What, now?" He nodded.

I sighed. This dog should've been a human.

When we reached the park, I sat down under the tree I always sat under. Hyun Ki was running around, playing with other dogs. I smiled, "You can be so cute sometimes."

"He is actually. It's weird since dogs that size tend to not be cute."

I nearly screamed in shock. Yoongi sat next to me, a black mask covering most of his handsome features. I hadn't heard him sit down at all.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, my heartbeat starting to slow down. But let's be honest, my heartbeat would never go back to normal if he was around.

He looked down and scratched his temple. "I came to apologise."

My eyes widend, "Apologise?" His dark eyes met mine, "Yeah. I've been treating you like shit and you don't deserve it."

My cheeks flamed and my heart made a weird fluttering movement. Yoongi came to apologise? That seemed like a word that didn't exist in his dictionary.

I focused on my hands that was gripping the hem of my skirt. "I'm sorry too... for losing my temper."

He chuckled then, causing me to glance back up at him. "Chin Sun, you have nothing to apologise for. What you did was right. I deserved it. And..." He looked away, the tips of his ears turning red, "I want to make it up to you."

Was he asking me on a date? I didn't know how to react, so I just said, "O-okay. Sure."

"What do say I pick you up around eight?"

I could only nod. I couldn't believe this. I was actually going on a date - for the first time in years.

He cleared his throat and got up, "Well, I've got to get back to practice. See you tonight?"

I nodded and waved at him. His eyes smiled - the most beautiful thing I've ever seen - and he left.

I couldn't control the grin that formed on my face. Yoongi apologised. And I was going on a date with him that night.

My smile suddenly faltered, replaced with a look of panic.

What on earth am I going to wear?!

"That's way too boringgg~ You're in your twenties, not some old lady in her nineties," Seojeon wined, pointing at the dress I was holding.

After Yoongi asked me out, I didn't know what to do about my appearance. The only person that could answer my creed for help was Seojeon.

She was so excited when she got the call from me that she immediately dragged me to the mall. She even offered to pay for everything - my outfit, new makeup and shoes.