chapter 5

Adrian's POV
I woke up to the sound of Alisha's annoying alarm clock. I groaned, covering my head with the blankets but it didn't stop the noise from reaching me so I hit it. I felt the other side of the bed only to find it cold and empty. Standing up from the bed, I made my way to the toilet to empty my...you know. The smell of noodles hit me instantly when I left the room...and that's when it hit to me.

"Where's Alisha's school bag" I asked myself. Then I remembered our little fight last night, she must have left without me. I sighed, I had just lost my appetite and I felt like a shitty person. I looked around the room and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Adrian dear, have you seen Alisha?"  Mrs. Stark asked peeping into the room.

"She left early"

"Oh, is everything okay?" She asked now inside the room with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah" I didn't want to tell her what happened just yet. I didn't feel like telling her and I also didn't want her lecturing.

" Breakfast is ready. If you need a listening ear, do come to me okay?"

"Yeah thanks" I nodded and entered the bathroom immediately she left. After showering and brushing my teeth, I put on a sky blue polo and faded blue jeans and white converse while thinking of how to talk to Lis.

"I'm skipping breakfast mom" I said to Mrs Stark.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong Rian? You know you can always talk to me about anything"

"I'm almost late for school. I'll see you later bye" she sighed and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Be safe"

I took a cab to school in order to get there on time. I didn't want to serve detention at all.

"Hey D" Chloe -my girlfriend said pecking my cheek. I gave her a quick kiss and held her hand in mine as we walked through the hallway.

"How're you babe?"

"I'm good. You know Saturday is our second monthsary right?" She asked

"Of course. I can never forget it" I smiled at her and gave a hand a light squeeze. Chloe is a very nice girl. Has good manners, polite, non-materialistic and very pretty.
She gave my chest a pat

"I'll be heading to class now. See you at lunch babe" she hugged me and left. Now I just had to find Lis. Good, we have math class together plus Jeannie if I may add. I increased my pace, wanting to talk to her before the Mr. Butchwuck comes in. I opened the door and found her immediately, with Jeannie beside her. Her eyes found mine and she frowned then, went back to her discussion.

"Lis" silence
"Lis" another silence
"Li_"

"What is the matter with you? Don't you get the hint? I don't want to talk to you. Not right now" she said with a cold face. She was really angry with me. Alisha is never one to shout when she's very angry. She becomes very cold and emotionless  and that's how I know that I've really fucked.

"Lis I'm really sor_"

" I said I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want to see you right now. I need some space. Please"

"Fine, but I'm not going to leave you next time. We need to talk please"

She huffs" fine"

I walk to the end of the classroom and take a seat. I don't pay attention till the class is over. Same with the others. I really need to talk to her, it's killing me. It's killing us.

Walking to the cafeteria, I spot Chloe waving at me with her huge smile on her face. I like Chloe, I really do but it's just not enough and she deserves better. My heart is with someone else and I can't keep leading her on, I know it's very wrong to do so. It makes me feel guilty 'cause I know she loves me...a lot.

"Hey babe" I kissed her, hugging her close.

"Hey" she smiled up at me from her 5'4" height. We entered the cafeteria and what I saw made me really angry and surprised at the same time. Bryan, Jordan, Declan, Jonathan, Alisha and Jeannie were sitting together. Great. Just fucking great.

"Wow, when did this happen?" Chloe asked clearly surprised too.

"I don't know" we walked to the table and pulled to more chairs joining them.

"No one said you could join us" Declan said folding his arms and leaning back on his chair.

"It's okay, he's my friend...and your friend-to-be" Alisha said placing a hand on his lap for a second. I was confused.

"Friend-to-be?" I scoffed. There's no way I'm sharing Alisha with four boys. No way.

"Yes" Jeannie added, smiling at Jordan. Of course she'd be happy, she has a crush on the guy.

"I don't know why you're doing this Alisha but I'm not sharing you with these boys" I frowned at her.

"Share me? What am I? Your property?" She scoffed "you've got to be kidding me"

"That's not what I meant" I replied shaking my head.

"Then what exactly do you mean?" Her brows knitted together in a frown

"I_"

"You know what, I don't want to know. Keep it to yourself Like you always do" she grabbed her bag and left the cafeteria. Jeannie turned to me with the meanest frown on her face

"I don't know what you did to her to make her angry before now, but you only worsened it. You're doing a very shitty job being a best friend" then she left too. Chloe remained quiet, not saying anything at all.

"Man, you need to fix your shit. We just want to be friends with her and that also means we have to be friends with you too. So the best thing to do is just try to be cool with it. You may not like us much now but trust me, you'll love us once you get to know us better" Jonathan said to me with a concerned look on his face in the beginning and a smile at the end.

"Let's go guys" he said to the others and they left too. Leaving me with Chloe.

"You really need to talk to her. In a cool way too. Don't push her, give her some space and also don't try to act like you own her too. Nobody likes that. I'll see you when you see me. Bye babe" she planted a kiss on my cheek and left. I let out a heavy sigh. This is going to be a very long week.

Another update for HoneyPro I really loved your comment. My lovely readers please do vote and comment, they mean a lot to me😢. I can only write when I'm motivated. Love y'all so much. Thanks for your time💋💕💖💗