seven

/

"Please sejin hyung.."

"Why Jungkook, why?"

I pout and rest my back to the sofa. My manager just raised his eyebrows to me, waiting for my answer.

"Hyung.. just please give me atleast one ticket, please hyungie"

Sejin hyung just rolled his eyes and shook his head, I pout.

"But you know that your tickets is already sold out, right?"

"Just please hyung... d-do something. Just one ticket please hyung, please... I-I just want to give that ticket to my f-friend.."

I look at him sadly and pout and pleaded at him. He just look at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"And who's that friend?"

I smiled and sit up straight.

"It's my classmate"

Sejin hyung eyes grew a bit and I look at him, confuse.

"W-What?! You told to your classmate that you are Jeon Jungkook?!"

I startled because he suddenly shout but soon I chuckled and shook my head.

"Mygod hyung, I didn't say that I'm Jeon Jungkook, and why would I do that. Hyung, just please... come on.."

Sejin hyung sigh in relief and he put his hand on his chest. I chuckled.

"You almost gave me a heart attack you kid"

I chuckled and shook my head and smiled at him.

"Please hyung..."

He look at me seriously and close his eyes for a seconds and breathe.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

"Okay"

My eyes grew big and I smiled widely and quickly stand and hug him.

"Aaaahhh!!! Thank you hyung! You're really the best!"

He patted my back and he pulled away from me, smiling. I smiled at him too.

"Just be careful Jungkook, okay?"

I smiled and nod at him.

"Yes hyung, I promise"

/

'TAEHYUNG POV'

3 weeks later

It's been 3 weeks and everything is still alright, gguk is now comfortable and really part of my squad and he's really gentle and sweet to me... but... I don't know when everytime I see gguk my heart beats fast like sis what is this? I don't think that I'm inlove with him because I'm really not, but why?:(

And yep everything is normal, happy and okay except one... except me.. I mean, I'm okay but I'm not okay, wtf anudaw? But seriously I'm sad, because Jungkookie's concert is coming and I'm broke.. I know I'm being OA but that is what I feel right now.. I'm sad because I can't go to his concert again... and I think I will never see him in personal... because I can't reach him, I can't afford him...