twenty six

It's already 3PM but mom still not coming back. I sigh and pout feeling bored. I took my laptop and I search some instrumental music to sing.

'JUNGKOOK POV'

Finally I'm already here at my baby's house. I smile and I look at taehyung's room window for a seconds and I continue to walked at the door then I knock.

*TOK TOK*

I smiled and I smell the flowers that I'm holding, waiting for Mrs.Kim to open the door.

*TOK TOK*

Minutes has passed but she's still not opening the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and pout slightly then I knock again.

*TOK TOK*

"Mrs. Kim?"

I bite my lips when no one answered. I furrowed my eyebrows and knock again.

*TOK TOK*

"Mrs. Kim, it's me Jungkook.."

"Where is she.." - I mumble

After a minutes of knocking, I decided to took the duplicate key on the pot. Yes, Mrs.Kim told me that they have a duplicate key. I smiled then I unlock the door revealing the quiet clean house.

"Mrs.Kim are you there?"

I search my eyes to Mrs.Kim but she's nowhere. I sigh and smiled slightly then I walk upstairs silently while I'm hearing instrumental music.

"He's listening instrumental music..." - I mumble, smiling

TEhen my heart beats fast when I see taehyung's purple door room.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I bite my lips then I remove my wig and glasses and I was about to knock on his door when I hear him singing.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

[White Horse - Taylor Swift]

"-I should have known, I should have known.."

"That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale..
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell...
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down..
Now it's too late for you...
And your white horse, to come around..."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I smiled because after so many days, I finally hear his voice again... I missed his voice.. I missed him so much... His voice is so deep but soft.... but I can feel his broken voice....

My smile fade and I felt a pang on my chest when I realized the meaning of the song he's singing... I bite my lips and leaned my forehead on the door and just listened to his beautiful voice that I missed...

"Maybe I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance..."

"My mistake I didn't know to be in love
You had to fight to have the upper hand..."

"That's why I'm fighting for you baby..." - I mumble

"I had so many dreams
About you and me..
Happy endings
Now I know..."