2

Mrs Moon instructed the class to form a group, by the pair of two and gave us a class project that needs to be submitted before summer breaks that's only 4 days left from today's date.

Kate had already paired with her crush, Jonas and it looks like everyone in the class has theirs.

Not everyone. You guessed.

"Miss Y/n? Looking for a pair I see." Mrs Moon smiled from afar.

"Hey Joon, let's partner up" You whispered while kicking and pushing his chair from behind him countless time, fortunately, he was sitting right in front of your desk.

"Uh, no Mrs I've got a partner already. It's Joon" the hint of your unsure face and smile caught Mrs Moon attention, not just hers...all the human being in the class did.

The class went silent. Judging whispers and disgust sounds could be heard clearly were made by our classmates. Namjoon got shocked when I mentioned his name for real, without any approval from himself.

"Y/n, Are you serious?" Kate pretended to pick up her pen from the floor while looking at me with such disbelief.

"Is that so Mr Kim? Mr Kim?" Mrs Moon roared, silencing the commotion.

"Y-yes. I'm her partner" Namjoon smiled brightly, showing off his cute little dimples while nodding his head as a confirmation

"Am I being too pushy? I feel bad, should apologise to him after class" You thought to yourself.

You heard his little sigh while he was fixing his seat.

"Alright class, for this project I would like each group to create an example of a dress and present it in front of the whole class. The dress must consist of all aspects that we had learn before, about making a dress. Extra marks will be given based on your group creativity. The dress must be worn, and make sure everyone could see it. Any questions can be asked later. Am I clear?" Mrs Moon narrowed her eyes and stared every each one of us.

"A dress? What if my group have two males? Can't we just hang the dress, Mrs?" Dean stood up.

"Do I look like I care? Marks will be deducted if the group didn't wear it." Mrs Moon hissed and deadpan the conversation.

"A-alright, Mrs." Dean stuttered.

Dress? It can't be that hard, except I've been sleeping most of the time in her class. I'm dead.

°°°°°°°°°

The class session had ended, all of us were allowed to go home.

Namjoon was too busy packing his things, that he didn't even notice a cute and cheerful human resting her head on her palms out of nowhere.

His tight accidentally hit the desk when you gave him a 'boo', you could tell from his face, that he was surprised.

"Omg, Joon. I'm sorry about that!" Without thinking twice, you ran to him and casually rubbed his tight, for the pain to go away.

Damn, he's muscular and thicc.

"I-it's alright. It doesn't hurt that bad." Namjoon shyly brushed your hands away from his tights.

You apologised again and asked if he was fine, to be your teammate for the dress project. Namjoon didn't say much he just agrees and tell, that we can start doing it by tomorrow, after school because he has something to do today.