Sequel

"Did she received it yet?"

"Yes."

"What was her facial expression?"

"Of course, she freaking cried!" the pale lad furiously slammed the table and glared into his friend's eyes. Wrath was taking over his judgment and sanity.

"Yoongi, you know I can't tell her the truth myself without risking her own safety. This is for the best"

"Bullshit! She just lost her only child. Your daughter! and you did nothing about it! what kind of husband are you?!" Yoongi yelled while throwing the meeting table upside down. Everybody were startled and looked at him in disbelief except for Namjoon who only looked down his black shoes with guilt.

"Calm down Yoongs, he has his own reasons." Jin, the eldest, tried to talk Yoongi to his senses.

"Reasons? Are you kidding me? He even cheated on Y/n several times! If you don't love her, you better just let her go before karma hits you hard. This is not it, bro." Yoongi sighed and excused himself from the meeting.

The room which only had 6 people were silent after Yoongi left. Jungkook bite his bottom lips nervously and looked at everyone's face, trying to read the room.

Even the sunshine of the group was so lost in thoughts. They don't have the courage to disobey Namjoon like Yoongi did since Namjoon is their boss, brother and friend. They hate any consequences that might occur if they disrespect his decision.

"I know. I'm a jerk." Namjoon whispered to himself in inaudible voice.

He closed his eyes and sighed while leaning his back against his chair.