14

It has been over a month since your honeymoon date. For the past few weeks and until now, his health had worsened. He rarely had a good sleep because of the migraines and backache, he would be really anxious about nothing and often had drastic mood swings that he can't even control. Sometimes, he will be flirty and touchy and the next minute he would lock himself up in his study room.

Being a supportive partner you are, still treating him like you always do on any normal day just not to make the issue bigger. You even suggested he go to the hospital if he was not feeling well or sick but still he will brush it off by saying it was not a big deal.

You had no other choice but to bring him to the emergency room with Hoseok's help when you found him lying unconsciously on the kitchen floor.

A senior male doctor invited you to meet him in the office after Namjoon being warded, he's still unconscious.

Dr Yoo, the doctor's name, politely asked you several questions regarding your husband's health for the past few weeks. He nodded and scribbled something on his paper while listening to you until he asked.

"I'm sorry for asking, but may I know when was the last time the two of you woohoo-ing?"

Your cheeks burned in embarrassment while answering it truthfully as you can.

"My guess was right after all. Mrs Kim, I would suggest you do some quick tests for a moment and Congratulations in advance if I'm right" He smiled and two nurses came and guided you to a place.

Congratulations for what?

°°°°°°°

"I missed your 'mac n cheese' and hot choco. I've been missing you a lot and the fact that I can't cuddle with you anymore at night annoyed the hell out of me." Namjoon's eyes saddened then quickly pulled you into a long and warm hug.

"I've been missing you, dimples. I missed your deodorant scent too." You boop his nose and winked before he starts to lecture that it's the smell of his perfume and it has nothing to do with his deodorant.

Just by then, all of his friends knocked and went inside the ward. They bought Daisies, candles and some homemade soup. You sat on a chair a bit far and just sweetly observed while Namjoon was playfully talking and having fun with his friends. As usual, Jin would crack hilarious Dad jokes to cheer up the atmosphere. Laugh after laugh, Dr Yoon came in bringing a piece of good news that Namjoon can be discharged this evening after spending three days at the hospital. All of us cheered and thanked him.

"I don't think that's the only good news we have for today" Jin smirked and eyed you from afar. The members including Namjoon were confused.

"Huh? There's more?" Namjoon's eyebrows frowned.

"I don't understand." Yoongi chimed in.

"Me too." Jungkook scratched his not itchy head.

"Count all of us in." the others exclaimed.

And this is your que. You stood up and went to the group with a big smile while eyeing Namjoon's puzzled face. Jin was holding in his laugh because of the other's clueless face. Their mouth was wide opened and seemed to be thinking hard.

"You're going to be a FATHER, Joon!" You fished out an Ultrasound scan card from your sweatpants pocket and handed it to your shocked husband. His hand was shaking while tears began to rush down his eyes when seeing the image of a living little bean inside your belly.

"OMG, why wouldn't you tell us sooner?"

"Yah! It's not fair that Jin gets to know first." Hoseok protested while smacking Jin's shoulder, earning loads of counter smacks from Jin.

"I'm going to be an uncle. Uncle Jungkook! Hell yeah!" Jungkook raised his arm up and ran around the room screaming joyfully.

"I'll teach that kid how to hold a gun. I-I mean a water gun. Bang bang." Jimin nervously stuttered after Taehyung nudged his shoulder with a serious look on his face.

"That explains a lot why Joon had been sick. Congratulations, bro." Yoongi got up and patted Namjoon's back, feeling proud.

°°°°°°°

A month passed, your belly started to grow as well and things were getting better except for your headaches and back pain.

Namjoon would wake up and massage you when he realised you couldn't sleep because of the pain. He was always there to calm you down when the delivery was getting near and doubting that you could bear the pain.

You felt bad for him, with all the house chores that he did on his own. You can't even go to the bathroom without his help.

Every night that passed, there'll be no single day without him telling how much he loves you, how you had lighten up his world, keeping you in mind that you were never a burden to him and how he would choose you all over again as his wife after this life.

When there was nothing left to do, he would come and kiss your belly gently and talk to the child about how his day was going, names that the two of you had been planning to give and how beautiful you are as a mom.

"You should thank Dad that he chose the most beautiful soul to be your Mom, little bean." He sang happily while giving light kisses, tickling your belly. Burying his face at the crook of your neck, smelling in your heavenly scent.

"Yah, her name is Byeol. Not little bean." You giggled while poking his waist.

"I'll still call her little bean though." Namjoon laughed and tried to tickle your neck.

"No not today Sir." You exclaimed and quickly got up from the bed to make a run but he was fast enough to hold you by the arm.

"Too late, sweetheart." He chimed before pampering your face with light kisses until the two of you drove to slumberland and called it a day.

It was too good to be true. Too good.