8

"Y/n! Your friend is waiting downstairs. Hurry up or both of you will be late for class." Mom roared from the kitchen, where she was making breakfast and having a conversation with a very familiar male voice, that could be heard clearly from your bedroom door.

You rushed down just to meet a pair of intimidating eyes, burning with excitement. He smiled warmly and scratched his not itchy neck while looking to your side shyly.

"Perfume guy? Mom, I'm already late. Thanks for the breakfast. Love you!"

"Perfume guy? You sell perfume?" Mom turned to face Namjoon curiously, that was standing beside her.

"N-no. Of course not-" He tried to explain but you were fast enough to grab two slices of bread spread with strawberry jam and pulled him outside from your house, as you start running. You bite the toast and stuffed the other one inside his mouth.

"This taste good! I can't believe this toast could make wonders on my taste bud-" He complimented with his full mouth, munching and running at the same time.

"You're gonna choke if you keep on talking." You said, worryingly examined the time on your phone's screen. There are still 5 minutes left.

Luckily, the school building was just around the corner, you're almost there to not be late again, but he just has to fucking chocked, before you could make a turn.

You sprung in action and quickly patted his back and lend your water bottle for him. He teared up a bit but still could manage a straight face.

"What the fuck, didn't I tell you about eating and talking while running?" You laughed while continue to pat his back gently.

"Damn, I thought I'm gonna die young" He said after drinking some water, clearing his throat from the remaining pieces of the evil toast.

"Let's go, dummy! We still have 2 minutes." You quickly pulled his arm and lead him in.

"A dummy with an IQ of 148? I don't think so" he giggled and smiled with both of his dimples showing.

How a fool you are looking right now, for not realising the man who is willing to give up everything for you.

°°°°°

"Did you bring the dress?" You asked Namjoon, that was in the middle of reading a book. He closed it and turned towards you with a frown on his face.

Mrs Moon class is right after the break.

"I don't think that you should be worried about that now. What I'm anxious about is, what you're going to present about the dress?" He raised an eyebrow, crossed his arms together and just stared at you.

"I...I don't know yet." You admitted.

"Y/n, I'll do the talking if you want me to" He replied warmly with a sweet smile carved on his lips, knowing that you have stage fright.

You were about to thank him, when Kate came out of nowhere, pulling you from your seat and dragged you to the back of the class forcefully.

He got a little bit surprised and mad by her rudeness so he walked towards us, asking for an explanation when Jonas pushed him to the side and blocked his way.

You were afraid if Namjoon got into a fight with Jonas. No one except for Dean and his friends did ever mess with him. If anyone does, there'll probably end up in the hospital, because Namjoon's strength is no joke.

"Kate, what the hell is going on? Let me go!" You asked sternly to Kate, demanding for an explanation. She was pushing you onto the wall bt the shoulders, not letting you move even for an inch. You caught an evil smirk on her lips when Dean and his friends, Ray and Fred came towards you.

You sensed a bad thing was going to happen when Ray smiled devilishly at you.

You decided to push Kate by force, you did it, but things get harder when Dean's other men held each of your arms, pining you against the wall.

"Well well well. Isn't this the brave girl who got away easily from me?" Ray began to speak, like a psycho he is.

He raised his hand up and slapped you, harshly as he could.

The sound of Ray slapping your left cheek silenced the whole class that was chaos a moment ago. No one dared to stand up for you because they were too scared to get beat up by Dean.

"Y/n!!!" Namjoon shouted while trying to get through the others that were holding him back. He was too close to revealing his inner beast, he knew his safety will be put in danger itself. He could just shot everyone that involved in this mess with his hidden gun, tied around his ankle.

Your head was spinning like crazy when another slap hit your face again. At this point, you could almost see stars and planets floating around.

"Y/n!! Dammit, Dean! Let her go!" Namjoon shouted while struggling to get you. He pushed two male students aside and ran towards Dean, strangled him by the collar.

"Didn't I tell you to not bother me again? I thought those punches that I gave last time, had given you some lessons?" Namjoon growled, fiercer than ever while tightening his grip on Dean's collar.

"Easy Joon, I didn't bother you at all. It just Ray is the one that wants to seek revenge to Y/n. Wait, don't get me wrong. Do you have feelings for Y/n?? Is that why you acting like this?" Dean sarcastically laughed then followed by his minions, he slowly brushed Namjoon's hands away from his collar with an annoyed face.

"I felt sorry for you Joon, because I've some bad news." Kate took out and passed her phone to Dean. He scrolled through the message and read loudly the conversation that you had last night with Kate. Dean even handed the phone to Namjoon.

Kate you piece of shit, how could you do this to me?  You thought to yourself and spat on her shoes with disgusted eyes, feeling betrayed as ever. She didn't seem to bother at all, she walked herself to Jonas, with a smirk.

"Y/n...I..." Were Namjoon last word before he stepped out from the class. You can't tell anything from his face because he's too good in hiding his expression.

"Joon!" You shouted and tried to escape from the grasp, but got weaker when a slap hit your cheeks for the third time.

You could feel your world is slowly crushing and vanishing. Namjoon...the only genuine person that you could trust. You lost him.

Dean laughed and told everyone to dismiss when one of his men exclaimed that Mrs Moon was on her way to the class.

With swollen cheeks, you brought yourself to the girl's toilet to get change to the dress, that you and Namjoon had been working off.

You're about to step outside the toilet, but got blocked by a tall figure. You couldn't guess who was it when your eyes were still blurry from the crying in the toilet just now.

"Tell me the truth, Y/n. Am I really not good enough for you?"