9

"Tell me the truth, Y/n. Am I really not good enough for you?"

Namjoon's eyes were filled with tears just like yours. You can't believe that you made him like that. You felt bad for him, you felt like the evilest person on earth.

You hate yourself for making the person you care the most cry. He's the most precious person that you could ever ask, a bless in disguise.

"Answer me." He pleaded.

You started to cry again when thoughts began to flood your head again. Headaches started to overwhelm you.

He forcefully pulled you to the girl's toilet and locked the door from the inside. He leaned closer to you, trapping you between his arm to the corner, behind the door.

His warm breath hit your face. You could see the tears overflowed his beautiful eyes.

How desperate you are, wanting to turn back time when you could just tell Kate that you love him, but was too afraid if he didn't feel the same as you do. A coward you are.

Too afraid of rejections, you lied and telling things, that's not what your heart really meant. Now, you're facing the consequences of your foolish act.

"Y/n" His voice cracked.

Without thinking, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. You rested your head on his shoulder, tightening the embrace as if he could break it at any moment.

His body froze and you can feel his heartbeat began to calm and relax once again, but his tears still soaking your neck.

"Namjoon, you're the best thing I never knew I needed. I love you. I really love you. I'm just afraid that...that if...you-" You were cut off when he held both of your shoulders and made you look him in the eyes.

"Dumb girl, how can I not love an angel like you." His thumb gently caressed your lips and fingers stroking your swollen cheeks delicately.

He leaned closer and gave a quick peck on both of your cheeks and forehead.

"Fuck you, Ray, for touching this cheeks. You're gonna pay for this damage...with your own life." Namjoon thought to himself.

You could feel the sexual tension raising when he completely stare you deeply into your soul with lust and desire. He wanted to feel you more, he wanted to explore you more. He didn't want to wait anymore, he wants it now.

But,

He still managed to hold back his inner lust, because he's afraid it will be too fast for you. He didn't want to put the new relationship into an awkward position. He's willing to give you more time for you, to be really sure with your feelings and he didn't want to worsen your cheeks condition. It's really painful to see his love of his life to be in such state.

You're so devastated and fainted in Namjoon's embrace. He hurriedly brought you to the school's infirmary. You got treated by the nurse, and she told Namjoon to take a really good care of you. He had to lie that you fell off the stairs when the nurse questioned him.

He also got permission from Mrs Moon to watch you over and the class presentation was delayed tomorrow. You had to skip class for the whole day and Namjoon did a great job entertaining you by telling stories and spilling dad's jokes.

The more time you spent with him, the more your heart fonds for him.

"Some rare days are too good to be true, those days when you can't differentiate between reality and dreams" – Shilpa goel.