11

Namjoon pov

"Y/n, one of the teachers need my help and...Y/n?"

I walked out from the school's building and ran to the gate where she promised to be.

There's nobody.

I was worried to death and quickly called her number. Her phone was on the ground, ringing. I picked it up and ended the call.

I was at the verge of a full outburst, my neck veins were popping. I clenched my fists and keep her phone inside my pants pocket.

No one should mess with me if they favour their life than death.

I opened my phone and dialled for Jimin's number, one of my allies.

"Hey, boss! It's been a while how's your-" A cheerful and bubbly voice answered the call.

"Code red, I want you to hack my bracelet location and tell Yoongi and Hoseok to meet me at my school. Right now!" I yelled with anger.

"O-okay boss, Tae, go get Yoongi and Hoseok to Namjoon. I'm hacking right now....and...the bracelet is..." Jimin gasped and the sound of typing could be heard clearly from the other line.

"Where the hell is it!" I yelled again, running out of patience because Jimin was taking too long.

"It's inside a hotel called...uhmm how do I spell it...Cleew fowd Odel?" Jimin replied, feeling unsure with the pronunciation.

"You mean, Clifford Hotel?" I asked.

"Ah yes, that's the one! Wait, why would your bracelet be at there?"

I ended the call when a black Jeep came to my way and stopped right in front of me. Yoongi was driving and Hoseok was sitting next to him with a huge smile on his face.

"Namjoon, my dear friend!" Hoseok greeted me with a hug.

"No time, Clifford Hotel. Now!" I demanded. Hoseok quickly turned on the GPS and searched for the location.

"When we arrive, I want Yoongi to guard the entrance and you to stay in the Jeep. Just in case the police get involved, I want the two of you head back to the headquarters. Importantly, make sure you guys are well-armed" I said in a monotone voice. Yoongi nodded, his eyes were burning with bloodlust.

"How about you then? We can't just leave you like that!" Hoseok protested.

"Of course you can. I'm your leader after all. Just follow the orders and everything will be just fine. I promise."

Hoseok looks convinced, we then fist-bumped and he then told me to not get any injuries or he will take my favourite coffee machine.

Damn. I love that coffee machine. It makes the best coffee that I ever tasted.

°°°°°°

"You son of a bitch. Let me go, Dean!" You yelled while kicking the thin air, hopeless, your legs and wrists were already tied up with a rope, preventing you from unleashing the fighting skills that you have.

"Whale...whale...whale. Who we got here eyh?" The said person was checking you out from the other side of the hotel room, holding a glass of expensive red wine in his left hand while sipping it slowly with a devilish smirk formed over his thin lips.

He then unexpectedly laughed and were followed by all of his bodyguards too. There's around 5 of them and 2 were outside, guarding the room.

"You retarded clown, let me go!" You had enough with his clownery and sick games since he exposed you the last time he did. At this point, all you could think off is how to end his life in the most despicable way.

Dean got annoyed with your curses, he directed one of his men to cover your mouth with a piece of cloth. He put down the glass and steadily walked towards your tied up body on the king-sized bed. He placed himself right next to you, slowly caressing your jawline.

"Fuck you, Namjoon. I'll destroy everything that you ever have. You shouldn't mess with me in the first place. Hah! Look who's is losing now, bastard." Dean said, fueled with anger and hatred to the said man.

Tears began to form in your eyes, as the image of Namjoon's form appeared in your mind. Where is he? Is the only you could think off. Your heart palpitation started to rise, respiration hitched, sweats running down your face.

Namjoon, I need you. Save me.

"What a weak bitch you are. You there! Ripped her clothes right now. There'll be a beautiful feast tonight!" Dean laughed. How you wish to punch his face until his jaw dislocates and broke his neck into half.

"F-euck yow" You said with struggles because of the cloth tied around your mouth. Tears running down, mind was almost black and blank, ready to pass out anytime soon.

Dean's men began to circle you around. Hungry faces were written all over their faces, filthy hands started to tearing your outfit. The muffled screams that you made didn't stop them from doing so.

Namjoon

"Hmmm. 'A' for effort. 'F' for stupidity." Dean smirked and walked away to the exit door, followed by his devilish laughs.

That was when the door was kicked down by a huge force.

Bam!

You couldn't hold yourself any longer and blacked out with tears of joy when you saw the image of the man that you really hoped for breaking the door in half.

save me.

You pleaded until your eyes completely closed on its own. Body no longer moves, only breathing still remains.

"Y/n!"