17 (Pink)

Dear my little euphoria,

As you can see, I'm writing this letter because I'm too shy to tell you about the dress that I've been working off since I met you in the first year of high school.

All the rumours about me that you once heard are absurd and false. You must be wondering how I can create such a beautiful dress? I inherited this skill from my dad who was a tailor and did own a small fabric shop.

Did you remember that shop where I didn't allow you to follow me inside? That's the shop.

I'm afraid that my dad's sister will notice you. She lost her only daughter because of Leukemia at the age of 19. I'm afraid that I'll trigger her emotions when she sees you since you have the same hair and eye colour as her daughter.

And also, I bought some of the fine silk there to make your dress. It wouldn't be a surprise if you know about the making process of it.

I made this masterpiece to remind you, how beautiful you are. You don't have to doubt my feelings for you, because you'd stolen my heart since the beginning from the day of the universe's creation and beyond. Through the infinite centuries and beyond. In the previous life and maybe the next too. We're eternally together. None of this is a coincidence because we're the two who found our destiny. (DNA reference)

Thanks for always being there for me when I need someone to lean on and be my someone that's worth fighting for.

Love,

Your man.

P.s. I hope you like the dress, it's 100% made with love and I sprayed a little bit of my perfume since you like the smell dearly. Lol  ;)