Chapter 5; Photographs full of teardrops.

Louis Pov:

I followed her as she was running to her car but it was too late, she had already gone. I cursed aloud and then dropped to the ground. She hates me, for sure. I am an idiot for doing what I did. I shouldn't have done it and now I'm lonely. I buried my face in my hands and started sobbing her. She was my best friend, but I decided to ruin it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Harry standing there.

"Lou, I'm guessing you know?" He said and I nodded.

"Haz, I can't lose her again" I said and started sobbing again.

"What do you mean again?"

"Harry, I lost her once and she hates me!" I said while getting up and walking back into the studio, well more like storming.

Kyra Pov:

I unlocked the door and went into the house locking the door behind me. I walked over to the lounge and sat there. I heard Hall of fame and I went to my phone. I was about to hang up when I saw the caller ID as Justin. I quickly sniffed and then wiped my tears away before answering the phone call.

{J – Justin and K – Kyra}

J – hey babe.

K – Hey what are you doing?

J – nothing just bored so I called you.

K – Aww thanks babe.

J - No problem, wanna hang out?

K – I'm actually just gonna stay in

J – ok, well got to go and I love you

K – Love you too.

And that was the end of our phone call. I walked into the storage component and picked out a box that had 'Photographs' on it. I opened it and it revealed photos from Doncaster. My mum forced me to take it and said that if I am feeling sad or depressed to look at them. I took to the first box and looked at the photo album. I smiled at the photos. The first photo had me and my dog Boxer. I was covered in mud, as goes for Boxer and I was about 5 at the time.

Flashback to when she was 5.

"Boxer sit" a five year old me said pointing at the ground. It was a hot sunny day in Doncaster and my dog boxer and I were training, or trying too. My dog ran and jumped on me. He was covered in mud and now I was too. I started laughing uncontrollably and then I heard a click. I turned around to see my mother smiling at me. I ran up to mom and gave her a hug. "Love you mommy"

"Love you too sweetie" She smiled back at me. "Now go have a bath" She said and I toddled up the stairs and into the bathroom.

(Present day)

I laughed at the photo and then went through a few more. And then I stopped at one. It was one of the best nights. Louis and I were going to our graduation and then we were off to high school. I felt some tears run down my cheek but I ignored them thinking back to that day.

Flashback!

"Come on get a photo done with Louis" My mother said to me while pushing me to Louis and Jay.

"Mother" I whined. I was wearing a red dress that came down to my knees and it was strapless aswell. I had some black little heels and a little bag to go with it. My hair was parted to two sides and they had curls in them. I had light make up on since my mother insisted. Louis was in a suit and his hair was spiked a bit and let me tell you he looked pretty good.