Chapter 8; Outraged, Shocked and in a matter of sadness.

I was playing with the heart symbol on the bracelet Justin had given me. I missed him so much and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't forget about him. I opened up face book and clicked on his profile and stared in shock. He was in a relationship already. It had been a week. Bloody hell. I knew this. It was all because I believed I was in love and then I get heartbroken. It's like Louis all over again except this time I refuse to cry. No tears will fall from my eyes.

I quickly shut the laptop and jumped off my bed. It was around noon and I had just been heartbroken again. I was so over some of this crap. I was going to change, big time. I quickly grabbed a bag and ran to my car. I jumped in and went to Amber's house. I quickly ran in and went straight to the lounge room where she was. She looked at me and sent me a questioning look. I quickly ran up to her bathroom and took out my contacts, putting them back into their cases and grabbed some bleach blonde hair dye from her hair cupboard and ran down the stairs. I chucked the hair dye at her and she nodded.

"Are you sure" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm sick of this all Amber" I said.

"What actually happened between you and Louis" she asked and I explained the whole entire story to her. She looked at me shocked and grabbed the hair dye before sitting me down on a stool and she started to dye my hair back to its normal colour. When my hair was finished I looked into the mirror and gasped. I looked like that sixteen year old I was before I left except three years older. I smiled at my now natural hair and brown eyes. I quickly tackled amber in a bone crushing hug and thanked her. I was so happy that I went back to blonde.

"So aren't you meant to be recording today?" Amber asked and my eyes widened.

"SHIT!" I yelled grabbing all my stuff and rushing to the door. I shouted a goodbye to Amber and then ran to the car. I quickly rushed to the studio and saw the boys waiting. I quickly jumped out of my car and locked it before sprinting up to the boys. Mind me, I had some velvet black tights on with a tank top and some red Vans on. My hair was in a messy bun and I wasn't dressed for shooting.

"Nice hair" Zayn said and I smiled at him.

"Yeah it's my natural hair colour" I smiled and then quickly ran to the stylists room. I was about to go in when I ran into something hard. It was Steve. "Hey Steve" I smiled at him.

"Hey Kyra" He smiled back. He was in a good mood today. YES! I cheered in my brain. I quickly made it to the stylist and got my hair and makeup done. I walked out and saw all of the boys smiling at me and I smiled back. I saw that Louis' was a bit more hesitant which was the same with me aswell.

After about three hours of shooting, we decided that we would do the other things tomorrow and also that we only had one more week left. So tomorrow we would be finished and then we would have to go through and edit which will take about a week to do. I quickly changed back into my tights and tank top before putting my hair into a messy bun and walking out but I was stopped as I stepped foot outside the door. It was Louis, he pulled me towards the middle of the front yard. He started talking about how much he was sorry but I couldn't forgive him. I somewhat 'nicely' told him to go away. Meaning that I told him to 'fuck off and stop apologising' before I walked away and back to my car. When I arrived home I sat down on my lounge and decided to order pizza. When the pizza arrived I put it on E news and it was not what I wanted to see. It was a photo of Louis and I fighting today.

'Louis Tomlinson from British boy band has been spotted out the front of the studio with Kyra Jade who has now said that her last name is not jade but William. The two of them were fighting and Kyra seems to have some pretty hate against him.' And then I knew we were in shit off management. I gulped swallowing some more pizza and sat back waiting for the phone to ring.

'­Standing in the hall of fame' My phone blared. I quickly answered it.

"Hello" I answered.

"Down here at managements office now miss Williams." The person on the phone said and hang up. I sighed getting up and sliding a hoodie over my head. I quickly drove to the office and saw Louis there. I walked past him and straight into the office.

"I told you not to fight in public!" one of the men yelled.

"You don't even know why we were fighting" I snapped back.

"Well tell us Miss Kyra, why were you two fighting?" Steve asked and I bit my lip.

"No" I said and they all sighed.

"What is so bad between you two?" Louis looked over at me and I looked back at him.

"Well our past hasn't been the best of times" I said quietly.

"Well get over the past!" Steve yelled.

"I CAN'T GET OVER SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" I screamed.

"Well you have to"

"No I don't"

"What can you possibly mean?" One of the men asked me.

"I quit!" I started.

"What?" Louis said shocked.

"And I'm moving back to Doncaster!" I said before storming out and back to my car. I quickly got home, packed and called a taxi. When it arrived I hopped in and let the song of my ipod go through my ears.

 'I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Praying to a god that I don't believe in
I got time while she got freedom
Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even.'

'What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
Im falling to pieces'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – Heeeeeeeeey everyone how are you all? Sorry about not updating but you know my wifi? Well yeah it goes down. And today Breakeven came on and im like bullyah! OH YEAH! Love all my readers even though there is like three of yuou. Make sure tell your fans about me and also fan me and I will fan back.
\