Chapter 16; Wolf Whistles, Dating and Opening doors

Chapter 16; Wolf Whistles, Dating and Opening doors
Kyra Pov:

"Lou, what do we tell the others?" I asked Louis. He had just asked me to be his girlfriend and to be honest I was craving that question so much. When he asked it, I had the biggest smile on my face and I couldn't wipe it off. He smiled widely when I said yes and to be honest, We were now almost back at the hotel and we were hand in hand.

"I will take care of that" he smiled kissing my forehead. I blushed and he hugged me into his side. We walked into the hotel and then up the elevator until we entered the room. I looked around and saw that Liam still wasn't back. Hmm where would he be?

"THERE'S A GIRL IN LIAM'S LIFE!" I yelled out.

"What, really?" Zayn asked in shock.

"Well would he stay out this long to go to a business meeting?" I asked and then they all nodded.

"WELL THEN!" I faked sad and Louis came up behind me and hugged me. The boys were all wide eyed.

"Kyra and I are dating now" Louis smiled, I couldn't help but smile along. There was a wolf whistle and I looked around to see that Harry started it. I chuckled at the boys and smiled at them all.

"Congratulations guys" Niall smiled.

"Now Harry are you and my cousin dating yet?" I asked and he blushed.

"Yes" he smiled and I grinned. I hugged him and whispered into his ear. "Don't hurt her" I warned and he nodded. I pulled away from the hug and walked back to Louis. He wrapped his arm around me and I blushed a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally we are done with that" I sighed in relief as we walked out of the studio. We had just finished recording the whole thing and now we had 2 months to do whatever we wanted. The boys decided they wanted to stay here in LA and I was happy. So for the next 2 months we are having a sleepover at mine. We walked into my house with the boys suitcases. They all gasped. It was quite big and they would all finish.

"This is amazing babe" Louis said kissing my forehead. Louis and I had been dating for three weeks now and it had been the best three weeks of my life to be completely honest.

"Thanks for letting us stay here" all the boys said in unison. I laughed.

"It's ok" I said and they all hugged me.

"Hey guys tonight I want you to meet someone. I am taking her out and then I will bring her here" Liam smiled at us.

"TOLD YOU!" I yelled pointing at everyone except liam.

"Told who what?" Liam asked.

"Nothing" I shrugged and he raised an eyebrow. He walked away with his suitcase and I showed them all their rooms.

Hours past, Liam had gone out, Harry went on a date with Michallie. Niall was with Imogen and Zayn was with Perrie. Mel was at a club somewhere and she said she was determined to do something tonight. So now it was pretty much just Louis and I, sitting on a couch and making out practically. We were giggling once we pulled away and he kept on licking my face which only he would do.

"Serious Lou, does my face taste nice or something?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Yep" He said popping the p and licking my face again. I laughed at the somehow crazed boy that I call a boyfriend. "You know we cou-" I cut his smirking face off.

"No Louis I will not have sex with you" I said and he just hugged me.

"You will one day" he said and I gasped.

"You are an absolute idiot" I said.

"but you love me" he replied.

"Unfortanatly I do" I said and he smiled.

"Good because I love you too" He smiled leaning in and giving me another peck on the lips. We heard the door open revealing Harry's and Michallie's voice booming through the house.

"You guys better not be doing anything" They yelled and I laughed. They walked through the living room door hand in hand. They came and sat down and soon enough we were just waiting on Liam and his date.

He walked through the door and had someone with him. I felt anger boil up inside me and I felt Louis tense, as did i.

"Meet my girlfriend Veronica"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – Hey everyone so here is chapter 16. There is going to be a sequel and it will be good..,. I promise. And thank you for the 700+ reads and the 25+ votes. I love you all so much Sorry it is short...