Chapter 17; Trouble...

Chapter 17; Trouble...

My body tensed at her name and I could feel Louis' body tense against mine. She looked around and then she looked at Louis and I. She looked down at our hands that were intertwined and she walked over to us. I slowly backed off and then she said something.

"So you two kiss and made up?" she asked sweetly. I knew it was fake and so did Louis when he gave my hand a squeeze in frustration, it hurt to. He quickly looked over.

"Sorry Ky" he said and I just rested my head on his shoulder. When we didn't talk back in reply she said something to me.

"So nice to see you again Ky" she said and I choked on air. Once I recovered I talked.

"Yep great" I said quickly. She smirked at me and I looked away to see Harry with a worried look on his face at the way Louis and I tensed. He gave me a questioning look as if to say 'is that the girl?' and I nodded. His eyes widened and I looked away.

"You guys know each other?" Liam asked and the three of us nodded. "How?" He asked.

"Wow look at the time I have to go to the beach now" I said jogging up the stairs. I quickly put on a bikini and a sundress over the top. I slipped on some sandals and jogged down the stairs and out the door towards the beach.

Harry Pov:

Holy crap. The awkwardness between Kyra, Louis and Veronica. All I know about Veronica is that she made Louis and Kyra split up the first time and Kyra broke her nose. That would be pretty weird because Kyra looks like she wouldn't hurt anything. I remember there was a spider in the house a couple of days ago and Michallie went to kill it and Kyra spazzed out saying it is a living creature and how you cant kill it. BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME!

Veronica kept on flicking her gazes between Liam and Louis. No! That can't happen. She can't do that to kyra again. I have a feeling someone is going to get hurt maybe two people, maybe three. All I know is that this girl is trouble. Louis decided to go down to the beach with Ky and I decided I would go to Michallie's, so getting up I put on some decent clothes and then walked to Michallie's apartment which was just around the corner. I knocked on the door and a smiling Michallie opened the door. Her smile was amazing and her hair was, she is just beautiful all over.  I gave her a peck on the lips and she welcomed me inside.

"So what's new?" She asked me. I gave her a shaky smile and she raised an eyebrow.

"Well you know Veronica?"

"Kyra's old bestfriend that helped break her heart yeah? What about her?" She asked.

"Well that's Liam's girlfriend" I said and her eyes widened.

"Are you serious! Is he serious? Shit!" She said rushing it and pacing around the apartment. I stood up and grabbed her pulling her onto my lap.

"What if she does something? What if Louis does something?" Michallie asked obvious feeling worried for her cousin.

"I don't know what to do if she does something but Louis wouldn't do anything" I replied.

"Harry is there anyone else that Kyra and Louis were close to?" She asked. What was he name again. That girl that Ky introduced us to. Melanie..Melinda..Melice. MELISSA!

"Melissa" I said and Michallie nodded.

"Well could you talk to her about if Lou would do something because I don;t want my cousin getting hurt. If anyoner hurts her they will get bashed." She said and I nodded. We talked more on other subjects, kissed, giggled and just had a great time spending it together. Michallie was an outgoing person who you would hold a conversation with all day. But time came where I had to go because Niall and Zayn were complaining. When I arrived home Zayn and Niall ran to me.

"HARRY! Liam went to the shop and we were stuck with that thing!" Zayn said. I laughed at him and how freaked out.

"She didn't let me eat and-" he was cut off by Zayn.

"She was boring us with her conversations about Nails and Hair. She got me bored of Beauty! That's BAD!" Zayn yelled. Zayn being bored of beauty that is like impossible. All of a sudden Ky and Lou walked through the door and looked at Niall and Zayn's faces.

"Im guessing she said Niall couldn't eat and bored Zayn of beauty?" Lou said and Zayn, Niall and I nodded violently. All of a sudden another person walked through the door and thinking it was Liam, we were all silent but then we heard the familiar girl voice.

"WHY SO QUITE?" she screamed. Niall ran and hugged his girl. "Aww what's a matter Ni?" Imogen asked hugging Niall back.

"Liam's girlfriend won't let me eat" Niall cried into her shoulder.

"Come on lets get some food for you" Imogen said and Kyra Awed.

Kyra Pov:

Imogen and Niall are so cute. They went to my cupboard. NO! I ran after them to see they were raging the cupboards for something.

"OH MY GOSH LETS MAKE AN OREO CAKE" I screamed causing them to jump and turn around. They nodded eagerly and I pulled out a big pack of oreo's.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT EATING!" I heard Veronica say. She's turned into a slut. She walked into the kitchen and looked at us all. "Who are you" she said nastily to Imogen.

"Don't talk to her like that" I said and see looked over to me.

"What are you gonna do about it"

"I'll do what I did last time" I said and she walked out. Niall and Immy looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Let's just say last time I saw her was when I was sixteen and I broke her nose" I said shrugging innocently. They bursted out laughing and Immy hugged me. "I don't know how I was ever bestfriends with her" I said.

We started to make this Oreo cake and it was turning out really well until Louis came in and chucked an Oreo at me. I turned around to see him holding the oreo packet. I quickly ran up to him and tipped the oreo packet all over him. He gasped and walked over to the cake mixture grabbing it and pouring it all over me. Imogen and Niall stepped out not wanting to get into it. Niall had to ofcourse take the extra pack of Oreos. I quickly ran out the back and grabbed a bottle of paint I had stored from when I used to paint. I ran back into the kitchen to see Louis with some maple syrup. We smirked at each other and let's just say he got red paint all over him and I had maple syrup all over me. Liam walked into the kitchen.

"Oh my god" he muttered chuckling a bit.

"Liam wanna hug?" I said walking towards him and he sprinted away. Louis and I chased him but came face to face with the others who stared at us shocked.

"Who started it?" A girl voice came in. We all looked around and saw Mel standing there.

"He did it"

"She did it" We said at the same time. She laughed at us and then pulled out blue paint.

"HAHA!" She screamed pouring it over both of us. "Now go clean up" She said.

"POOL" Louis screamed and I nodded. We ran out and jumped into the pool. Soon enough the water was almost purple. Great creative minds we have. Just don't let us cook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – Chapter 17 is officially a filler. Some drama and some drama in the next upcoming chapters. I serios love all my fans. I have 50+ votes and I think I have 800+ reads. Idk but I know I love all my fans, readers and commenters! That's not even a word but who cares. J HAPPY SUNDAY!