Chapter 25; Wedding Day

"You look beautiful Hun" Melissa said to me. I was so nervous. Today was the big day and I was just shaking nonstop.

"Really?" I asked fixing up my dress in the mirror.

"Yes you do" Hayley said. My dress was a white dress that was tight around the top but long and loose around the bottom. It looked really pretty. I had Imogen doing my make up since she was a makeup artist and then Amber was doing my hair. My hair was curled and it looked really good. I hugged Amber. My make up was very detailed. The eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara made my eyes stand out a lot. I had foundation and blush on and then to top it off, I had some red lipstick on.

"Thank you Immy" I said hugging the Imogen. She smiled.

"That's ok but afterwards we are getting smashed" she said and I pointed to my stomach.

"I can't I am pregnant remember" I said. Yes I am pregnant. 4 months to be exact. I am having twin girls which Louis was over the moon about when he found out. Louis has been the best fiancé anyone could ever have. He has been with me through all the pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and even the moods that I get. Overall that he still has time to work. Management said that they can wait until I have the baby to start work but I declined because I wanted Louis to do what he did and I wanted him to be social.

"Well we will get smashed" Imogen smiled.

"You do that" I smiled at them and they laughed at my reaction.

"I'm so nervous" I said to my father. We were just about to walk down the isle.

"You will do fine love, you love him" Dad said. He was right I do love him but why am I so nervous? Oh I know because there are people like Ed Sheeran, Tom Daley, The Wanted, Big Time Rush and a lot more famous people here. The music started playing and my bridesmaids started walking down the isle. The it was time for my father and I to walk down the Isle. We walked and once I saw Louis standing there I wasn't nervous anymore. He looked handsome; he had a tux on with a red tie. For once he actually looked sophisticated. He saw me looking at him and his eyes lit up. He grinned at me and I grinned back.

I got handed over to Louis from my father and we walked up onto the alter hand in hand.

"Louis William Tomlinson do you take Kyra Jade Williams to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold through the sickness and health, for rich or for poor, to death do you part?" The minister recited from his small back book.

"I do" Louis answered as his eyes locked with mine.

"Kyra Jade Williams do you take Louis William Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, for rich and for poor to death do you part?"

"I do" I answered.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Louis William Tomlinson, you may now kiss the bride. The minister said as he close the book. Louis leaned in and kissed me passionately for the first time that I was a Tomlinson. There was as much love and passion as Louis could contain and I kissed back the same as the sparks went wild. I was now Mrs Tomlinson. And Louis was Mr Tomlinson. That means my dream came true.

"So Mrs Tomlinson are you ready to party"

"I think I am Mr Tomlinson, but I can't drink, you can if you want" I said.

"No I'm not going to leave you sober on your own" He said and I smiled pressing my lips to him.

"Immy and Niall are probably already drunk" I said.

"Harry and Michallie probably are too" He chuckled.

"I love you Mrs Tomlinson"

"I love you too Mr Tomlinson"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – This was short I know but it is the last chapter. I will do the Epilogue which will either be up tonight or Tomorrow. Thank you all for reading my book and I love you all. Seriously.