Chapter 24; I Love You.

"Harry you're such a bitch, that phone call scared the shit out of me" I said slapping Harry's arm. He had just told me about that call that happened last night and it was him. "I thought it was some murderer that wanted to kill me" I said and he laughed. I pouted and slouched back on the lounge. Louis ran in and jumped next to me.

"Hey babe" He said kissing my temple.

"Hey Lou" I smiled and then Harry walked away into a room. Louis sat me on his lap and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied. I pulled away and stood up. He stood up to and turned me around gently smashing his lips onto mine again. He bit my bottom lip again which I denied again. He moved his hand down to my butt and squeezed it a little bit making me gasp which he used to his advantage and his tongue glided into my mouth. Louis picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist not pulling away from the kiss. Louis started walking up the stairs into the room and when we reached the room he pulled away to shut the door. He locked it aswell before laying me on the bed.

-------------------------------------------

"That was" Louis started.

"Amazing I know" I said.

We were at an Italian restaurant and ordered one of their best deserts. We ate and then despite my attempts not to let him pay, he did.  He held out his hand which I gladly took. We walked around with our hands swaying a bit. I was wearing a white dress that had a little black belt to go around the waist. I also had some black heels. My hair was let down with its natural waves with a bit of loose drop curls throughout. Louis was in some red chino's with a blue and white striped shirt. His hair was slightly messy and he was also wearing some black TOMS. We stopped when we were out the front of my driveway.

"You look amazingly beautiful Kyra" He said looking into my eyes. I looked down at my feet blushing with a smile I couldn't remove from my face. He tilted my chin up so I was met with his blue eyes. He leaned in and gave me a soft romantic kiss. I kissed him back and we pulled away breathless.

"I love you Kyra Jade Williams"

"I love you too Louis William Tomlinson"

-------------------------------------------------

Louis Pov;

Tomorrow was going to be the day, I was going to make her mine officially. I was going to propose to her and make her feel loved. I was going to officially make her Kyra Jade Tomlinson. When I said I wanted to get married and have little Tommo's running around the house, I meant it. I truly loved Kyra with all my heart and soul. If anything happened to her I would be by her side the whole time. If she died, I would die because I truly do love this girl. I would do anything for her. I love every little thing about her. The way when she smiles she has crinkles by her eyes, the freckles on her nose, her big brown eyes. The way that when she cries she still looks beautiful, the way she lights the whole room up when she walks in. I love the way she makes me breathless and I love the way that when she looks at me my jaw drops at how beautiful she is even if she is wearing sweats and a tank top. I love the way her hair falls down to the middle of her back. I wish she could love herself like I love her. She is beautiful inside and out no matter what. Even when we have our fights we always end up in each other's arms because she doesn't hold a grudge against me.  I would never change her. Ever. People say she had a perfect life because she was famous but that isn't true. She isn't even close to having the family that she dreamed of, her parents are always working. The day Kyra turned 14 her parents turned into workaholic's leaving Kyra to fend for herself with Valerie and Conner. Sometimes she would come to me in tears about how crap her life was but no matter how bad she thought her life was, she is beautiful to me, no matter how she feels or what she says she will always be the girl that I care for, the girl that I was bestfriends with since birth, the girl that I shared my first kiss, the girl that I broke her heart, the girl that I ended up dating, the girl I chased to north Dakota, the girl I love and the girl I want to marry.