Chapter 15; Interruptions and Parks

I walked into the front door with Melissa. We had just gotten back from one of those shopping sprees that the girls go on. It had been three weeks since the beach and everything was good, except for Mel who was breaking on the inside. She had developed more and more feelings for Zayn which day and she was really sad. She went and flopped on the couch burying her head on the pillow. She muffled some things that I couldn't make out because the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it to see a grinning Louis. He walked in.

"Yep sure come in" I said letting the sarcasm slide off my tongue. He looked over at me and smiled innocently. Something he does, A LOT! He then turned his focus to the lounge where Mel was laying face down.

"Is she ok?" Louis asked and I shook my head.

"Painful crushes" I said and he nodded. He gave her a sad smile.

 "Who is it?" he asked and I pretended to zip my lips. He frowned but dropped it knowing I wouldn't tell him. He walked up and hugged me for no reason. I raised an eyebrow.  "I like hugging people" He defended and I laughed at him.

"Whatever Lou" I said rolling my eyes.

"You wanna come to the hotel with me?" He asked. I looked over at Mel and back at Louis. I nodded slightly.

"MEL I'M GOING TO LOU'S HOTEL" I shouted and I heard her mumble something. I walked out the door with my phone and the spare house key. I was in a pair of white denim shorts and a blue floral top. I was also wearing some black wrap around sandals. I was wearing a bit of make up and my hair was up in a high pony tail. When we arrived at the hotel Louis quickly pulled me along to the elevator and pressed all the buttons on it. The worst thing was that he was on the top floor. "Lou, really?" He asked. I didn't really mind. Stuck in a elevator with the guy your crushing over. I don't mind. Yes I have feelings for Lou, but I don't think he feels the same way.

"Yes really because I need to talk to you" He said and I raised an eyebrow. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed a bit but luckily I he didn't notice. We were a couple of floors away from the top and he said something.

"i-I uhh i-i-"

"Spit it out Lou" I said.

"I-." He was cut off again by the doors opening for us to leave. He rushed out and I was thinking what he was going to say. I really wanted to know. I followed Louis through the out of the elevator and into his hotel room where I was greeted by everyone except for Liam who wasn't there.

Louis Pov:

Come on Louis. Man up. Say it. I was scared of what she would say. What if she didn't like me back? That would e awkward wouldn't it. HELL YEAH! So for all you people who haven't realised it, I was going to ask Kyra out. You know, to be my girlfriend but I chickened out. I for once in my life was scared of what a girl would say to me. I just wanted her lips on mine. Woah. That was a bit cheesy but anyway. I want to be able to hold her at night. I want to be able to call her MINE. You know that ever since that night at the formal, I know I was only 13 but I was truly in love with her. And now that I can't call her mine, im devastated. I was going to take her out tonight and then do it.

"What are you thinking about Lou?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing" I said quickly. He gave me a suspicious look and then turned. Harry was looking at me and he was the only one that knew about my feelings for Kyra. I was hoping he didn't tell anyone. A couple of hours past and we were talking about dinner.

"Count Kyra and I out" I smiled and Kyra raised an eyebrow. "Surprise" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ok well I have to go back to Mel and I also have to get ready for this SURPRISE" she said and I smiled at her. Smiling was one thing she always made me do. No matter what time of day her smile made me smile. That reminded me that I had to get ready for my date. I quickly ran into my room and grabbed out my red skinny jeans and striped top. I quickly had a shower and then put on the clothes. I also put on some black TOMS to go with it. I looked at the time and texted Kyra that I was picking her up. It was 5:30 already. She texted back that she was ready. I was taking her to a fancy little restaurant and I was going to take her for a stroll in the park and then pop the question.

We were now seated in the restaurant and we were having a staring competition. Yes that's right, Louis and Kyra, in a fancy restaurant having a staring competition. Try and beat that. Our food came and we both ordered the spaghetti bolognaise and we sort of ate it very quickly. We had a pretty good conversation before we got up and walked out the door of the restaurant. I quickly brushed my hand against Kyra's and I felt her shive. I smile a bit and held her hand. I looked at her and she had a smile like me. I started getting nervous and I realised that I was biting my lower lip. We stopped at a little fountain and we threw a coin into it and made a wish. I turned to face kyra and she turned my way as well.

"Before I got rudely interrupted by the elevator door opening I wanted to say this" I said shaking a bit. "From the moment I first kissed you and the moment that I kissed you in the park, I realised how much my feelings have grown. I don't want to hurt you and I was wandering" I said getting down on one knee. "Kyra Jade Williams, will you do the honours in being my beloved girlfriend" I asked and she grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Of course" She replied. I got up and hugged her, bringing her into my chest. She looked up at me and our lips moulded together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY PEOPLE !!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL. I LOVE LOLLIES random facts.. ahahahahaha here is chapter 12 and YAYA THEY ARE TOGETHER.....