Chapter 4

I'm obsessed help! Thats the song I was listening to while writing this. And the picture is for visual people.

    The next morning Leah and Appolinia went shopping. It was mostly Leah idea because Appolinia was still freaking out about the date. So she told her they would buy new out fits so they could look presentable. While they were there Appolinia looked at more formal clothing while Leah looked okay more casual stuff. It took a while for Leah to calm down Appolinia and reassure her that it was going to be fine. Anyway they left after a while and head to Leah's apartment to get ready.  Leah put on a black shirt and a blue skirt she bought(i don't know the exact shade)  she fixed her short light brown hair.  Soon after she finished Appolinia  came out wearing a ruffled perriwrinkle dress. She also parted her hair and touched up on her colors so the mint and the white wasn't faded. "You ready?" Appolinia asked. Leah nodded and they went out to the car. "So um where are we even going?" Leah asked. "He said we would meet at starks pond."(yes the place from south park they live in Colorado okay) Appolinia answered  backing out of parking lot. They drove in  silence for a while till Appolinia decided to brake it,"hey um thank you for coming. I know I kinda pushed you to do this..." Appolina looked down at her lap then remember she was driving so she looked up and back at the road. "It's fine really it could be fine." Leah reassured but inside she was screaming. She was going on a date with Carter. Even though she planed on setting things strait the thought still got to her she was wearing a skirt for goodness sake. They road in silence the rest of the way and after about 10 minutes they arrived at their destination. They got out of the car and Jun and Carter were there sitting under a gazebo and there was another guy who was taller than carter and had a mustache cooking on the grill. Leah and Appolinia started walking to them. Carter was the first to notice them and waved. Leah gave a small wave back but Appolinia was to busy having another miniature panic attack to notice. When they reached the gazebo Leah sat next to Carter at the table.
      "You look nice." Carter mumbled looking up at her. Leah used every ounce of will not to blush. "You don't look to bad." She tried complimenting back and failed. Carter gave a small laugh "Your bad at social interactions are you?" He asked. Leah blushed in embarrassment. Now or never she thought.
     "Hey um I don't know what you heard but um I'm only here because Appolinia would probably die if she came herself so...."
    Carter nodded understandingly, "Its fine I'm glad you came though at least there would be one sane person here." Leah pursed her lips and gave a small nod. "So what's your family like? Appolinia said this was a family reunion or something." Leah asked trying to start conversation. Carter gave a half smile "Well we were all raised in a military boarding school. We're not related by blood but we were all we had in that place so we call ourselves family. The big guy over there is jorge he was one the guys that worked at the place but he cut us 4 some slack kind of took care of us. You met Jun so you know him. Then Emile who's not here is probably the craziest out of all of us he actually joined the military. Then there's Kat she moved to Kentucky but is planing to move here. That's really." Carter finished then asked "What about you?" Leah raised an eyebrow,"You want to know about my family?" Carter shrugged "And why not." Leah sighed, "Well um I have a brother and sister we're triplets and we're all named after dogs and go by our middle names. My mom is an alcoholic and I don't have a close relationship with my siblings and my sister hates my guts. The only one who probably gave a damn is my dad who died. My brother and I don't talk and my sister is too busy pretending to be someone else to notice there's a great big world in front of her. But it doesn't matter now I'm here now and their doing their own thing." Leah said sighing at the end. Leah looked at Carter who had been looking at her the whole time. Suddenly Leah started to feel funny and light headed and her stomach was churning

It was raining and six was looking at her commander he said something to her but she couldn't hear.

  "Leah are you okay." Carter asked starting to get worried. Leah looked at him what was that?  She thought "im fine." She mumbled. At that moment Jun jogged over. "Hey Emile and Kat are here." He announced turning around and greeting the people who were approaching there was a guy leah assumed to be Emile he was about Carter's height maybe a bit shorter and then there was a girl who was Kat she was the shortest out of all them but was taller than Leah and the girl next to her....

No it can't be

"Well looks like Kat brought her girlfriend." Jorge said flipping a burger. Kats girlfriend and leah locked eyes and in that moment the whole world faded "Linda..."

To be continued...