Time Travelling sucks

Somewhere in the universe a girl or being was getting really bored. And that girl did what any other bored person does, gathers four shinobi. A kage, a head whatever Sasuke is because writer don't remember, strongest and best medic shinobi, and the Hyuga wife of the kage.

————

   Naruto was in his office doing the paperwork. He was sleep deprived and if it weren't for Shikamaru keeping him up he would have already fallen asleep.

"Can't I take a break yet Shikamaru? I'm so tired and I didn't get to see my family last night." Naruto cried.

Shikamaru never answered his question. He was rather shocked. Right before his eyes Naruto was rapidly disappearing. "Hokage-Sama!"

————

"Himawari, do you want to help me make lunch for your dad?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah! Are we gonna visit daddy?" Himawari smiled.

"Yes Himawari. Boruto, do want to come too?" Hinata hoped he did. She knew Boruto loved his father, even though he tried to act like he didn't. All he wanted was Naruto's attention.

"Please big brother." Himawari pleaded.

"Fine." Boruto agreed. Hinata smiled.

"Mama!" Himawari exclaimed in tears.

"Mom!" Boruto shouted. Hinata, Luke her husband, was also disappearing rapidly making her kids freak out.

————

   Sasuke was back in the village and was spending every moment with his wife and daughter. They at home eating lunch together.

   "Papa, how long are you going to stay this time?" Sarada asked.

   "I don't know." Sasuke frowned.

   "But we do know that we can spend the time that papa is here together." Sakura smiled.

   "And hopefully mama won't break this house as well." Sarada sighed.

   "And what's that supposed to mean? Cha!" Sakura asked.

   Everyone laughed, including Sakura.

   "Papa, mama! What's going on?" Sarada cried as she saw both of her parents disappearing.

————

   All four Shinobi were transported to the same spot. It wasn't really a place, it was just sorta there. It was a bright white... thing that was endless and stretched out in all places.

"Hinata? Sasuke? Sakura?" Naruto asked making his way over to Hinata.

"Yeah it's just us. I don't know who or what took us, I was with Sarada one minute and gone the next." Sakura said.

   "That'd be my fault." A girl said. She had honey blonde waved hair and sky blue eyes.

   "Who are you and what do you want with us?" Sasuke glared.

   "I'm really just bored." She shrugged.

   "No, no, no! Not you!" Naruto cried.

   "Naruto?" Hinata asked.

   "It's that girl who turned you and Sakura back into preteens, and she once turned me into a tree!" Naruto whined.

   "She's the one responsible for that?" Sasuke asked. "Do you know what it's like to have your wife turned back into a fan girl! It was terrifying!" Sasuke cried.

   "You turned me into a tree! A tree! Do you know how many dogs peed on me? Akamaru included." Naruto was right there with Sasuke.

   "Wasn't it satisfying when Tora the cat climbed on you and you were able to knock her back down to the ground?" The girl asked.

   "As much as I hate agreeing with you, it was really satisfying." Naruto grumbled.

   "So what do you want with us now?" Hinata asked.

   "Oh, I'm sending you guys to the past. More specifically, the day of the Uchiha Massacre." The girl answered.

   "Why that day?" Sasuke asked.

   "Because I want to know what you will do now that you know the truth. Besides, you should be happy to see your brother. You can now not kill him." The blonde said.

   "Ok that's all you need to know. Now, for my entertainment." The blonde smiled.