The Bell Test

As usual, Kakashi was the last one there. He expected there to only be three people there, five at the most, not nine people. Especially not three sand shinobis and, what he was guessing based off of Shikamaru's body language, another person from the future, who he was certain was from another village.

   "About time you got here." P. Temari said.

   "Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life, or some bull crap like that. Oops. Part of the author slipped out." Kakashi said.

"All right! Let's get this show on the road!" Luna ordered appearing out of nowhere like usual.

"Now now, that can wait a little bit. I don't even know who part of the crowd watching us are." Kakashi gave a close eyed smile.

   "Just get it over with. I wanna see the fight." Luna huffed impatiently.

"Do you guys mind introducing yourselves?" Kakashi asked looking at the sand siblings.

"My name is Temari Nara. These two are my brothers, Kankuro and Gaara of the sand. The girl is my past self." Temari introduced.

"May I ask what they are doing here in Konaha?" Kakashi couldn't help but be wary of them. It's not like Konaha's relationship with the sand was anything to brag about.

"Temari brought Gaara to me so that I could fix the seal that keeps Shukaku inside. Those two just tagged along." Naruto explained.

"I see, welcome to Konaha. I trust that you know what to do with these, my students." Kakashi pulled out two bells.

   "We are your students Kakashi-sensei." Sakura said.

"You may begin when I say start," Kakashi looked at his three students. "Start."

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke each made a clone and disappeared into the same hiding spot.

"How are we going to defeat Kakashi-sensei this time?" Sakura asked.

"We can do what we did last time. Only this time we'll have Sasuke." Naruto suggested.

   "What did you guys do last time?" Sasuke asked.

   "While I was training with Pervy Sage, he made me read part of his books. I told  Kakashi-sensei that I knew how the series ended, so in order for me not to spoil it for him, he had to cover his ears and eyes. Of course, I didn't actually know how it ended, but  we still got the bells because of Kakashi-sensei's pervert side." Naruto answered.

"No way, that's cheating. As much as I enjoyed watching that bell test, you better do it differently. I want you guys to think of a different way to get those bells. If you don't, well I do have a lot of power that can be used to make your lives miserable." Luna ordered. She had appeared, then disappeared.

"Guess that rules out that option." Naruto sighed. "Anyone else have any ideas?"

   "How about this..." Sakura leaned in and talked softer, "whisper whisper whisper."

   "Yes, that is an amazing plan. Something the author definitely didn't do because she has no clue on for what we are going to do, but she has to move on with the story at some point so she's decided to just move on and make shït up based on her mood." Naruto complimented Sakura.

   "Yes, that is a good nonexistent plan. I totally agree with you." Sasuke agreed.

"Then it is settled. Let's begin this awesome plan that doesn't exist yet." Sakura smiled.

"Yeah." Naruto and Sasuke agreed.

———

Kakashi was wanting to finish his book, but his future students were more trouble than he thought. There was a huge plot twist going on that he really wanted to read. With that motivation in mind, Kakashi was able to get rid of the clones of his students. Instead of the break Kakashi was hoping for, he got attacked by his real students.

Sakura charged in from above with her fist ready to make contact with Kakashi's face and possibly shatter it. Kakashi dodged it but caught Skura's smirk and jumped farther away just to be safe. Which was a good idea. Sakura's punch made the ground crack, and if Kakashi had been there he would have fallen in one of those cracks.

   "Scary." Kakashi hid deeper in the trees. As he was hiding, he found a book. Now, this wasn't just any book. This was the next book to the "Make-out Paradise" series. It wasn't supposed to come out for several months. This wasn't a genjutsu as far as he could tell, so what was the harm of a little sneak peak.

   What Kakashi didn't know; however, was that as he was deep in the plot of this wonderfully written book, Naruto was grabbing the two bells and tossing them to his two teammates.

   "When did you all get here?" Kakashi asked.

   "You can thank Sasuke for making you think I wasn't here." Naruto said.

   "I guess you all know my weakness." Kakashi laughed.

   "I'm guessing we pass for the third time." Sakura said.

   "With flying colors." Kakashi nodded. "Can I keep the book?"