Itachi

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata were in class. They all looked around and saw their old classmates. The first thing they realized was that they were in their younger bodies. The second was that they were in class. The third was that they actually traveled back in time.

   "Let's say that the world was ending. If you could choose who you would spend the last minutes with on earth, who would it be?" Iruka asked.

   Naruto remembered this day. He even remembered what he said. He didn't want to answer because at the time he had no one that time. No one talked to him or anything, so instead of admitting that he argued with Iruka.

   This time however, it was different. He knew exactly who to put down. He wrote out Hinata Uzumaki before realizing that wasn't her name anymore/yet. He erased Uzumaki and put Hyuga.

   Hinata didn't change her answer. It was still the same as last time 'Naruto Uzumaki'. Same goes for Sakura, last time she put Sasuke Uchiha and she still put Sasuke Uchiha. As for Sasuke, his did change. Last time he said Itachi, which was ironic because that's the day he started hating Itachi. This time however, he put Sakura Uch- Haruno.

Naruto, even if he was in his old body, was still sleep deprived. He had fallen asleep, but was quickly awaken by Iruka screaming at him not to fall asleep.

Naruto glared at the sky and sighed. He was mentally cursing that blonde girl. Almost immediately one of his legs on his chair broke. He fell on the with surprised scream. Instead of standing back up, Naruto fell asleep as soon as he hit the ground.

The entire class erupted in laughter. Sakura started to laugh but quickly covered it with a cough. Sasuke smirked slightly. Hinata gave a worried yet understanding smile. She knew he was exhausted. He had a meeting with several clan heads that lasted well into the night. After that he had important paperwork to do.

————

After school the time travelers all met together, except for Sasuke, he had a brother to hate. They went somewhere private and talked about their predicament. Sasuke was gonna come to Naruto's that night to discuss things with him. They went to where Naruto went with the scroll that Mizuki told him to steal.

   "How did you find this place? It's a good secretive place that no one will interrupt us." Sakura said.

   "This is the place Mizuki told me to hide after he told me to steal the forbidden scroll." Naruto answered.

   "So this is where you went." Hinata commented.

   "You said that we needed to talk." Sakura said.

"Not so much talk, just I need to ask a few things." Naruto wished Sasuke was with them. Naruto really needed to ask Sasuke about his eyes.

————

Sasuke walked to the Uchiha compound trying to mentally prepare himself for what he was about to see.

It was exactly as he remembered. All the lights were off and the smell of blood was strong. He was able not to gag because he was used to the stench of blood. Not only had he been in a war, but he lived with Orochimaru for a while.

After walking for a bit he started to run to his house. Just like last time he saw Itachi standing over his parents dead body all creepy like.

"Sasuke." Itachi greeted all creepy like.

"Itachi, seriously stop trying to be a creep." Sasuke went up to Itachi and hugged him. He cried as soon as he made contact. Oh how he missed his brother. "I know what you did, and why you did it. I'm ashamed of our clan. It was so easy for them to betray our village like they did. I also know how guilty you feel for this. I won't kill you even though I know you eventually want me to. As for Danzo, who knows what I'll do to him. He's done some pretty shady stuff."