🌸Park Night Date🌸 Pt.1

Hey everyone! Author-chan here! This is my first chapter ever! Welcome! I hope you enjoy it. I brought to you all,
Aizawa's Secret Love Child!!

This is an X Female reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'S POV
As I was walking down the dorm room halls, I had spotted my best friend. The one who had helped me with my training, and made me the strong person I am today.
The tired Kitten himself.
He had already made his way into the Living room area with a blanket and coffee in hand. I giggled at the sight, for it was just to adorable to see him like this.

Hitoshi Shinsou

The boy with the purple hair

The Boy with the violet eyes..

The Hero....With the quirk of a god.
Too far? Yea... T-thought so-

As I walked up to the couches, I plopped down beside him and snuggled into the blanket with him. His warm presence was enough to keep me alive through the winter.
He seemed to be amused at my actions.
"Someone's happy to see me~" He taunted. I laughed and poked his side.
"In your Dreams Aizawa Jr." all we did was crack up jokes. Everyone knew about how close we were, some even thought it was cute. Could you believe that? Even if we are best friends, we can't be that close, right?

"Hey Hot stuff!" But there was one person who didn't see our friendship.

"Goodmorning Kaminari." He rolled his violet eyes as he took a sip of his mug.  Denki had then practically melted all over him! As if I wasn't here! Kaminari had taken the blanket and pulled it to where it was only him and shinsou. He then started to joke around with him alot. Which annoyed me because I'm. Right. Behind. Him.
I cleared my throat to make myself Noticed, Denki looked at me with surprise "Oh Hey Y/n! I didn't see you there!" he smiled and waved. I couldn't tell if that low Budget Pickachu was being sarcastic or not.
Why do I feel angry? Shinsou is aloud to have other friends but not HIM! Out of all people!! Like why?!

"Hey Kaminari.... " I said, with my voice in a low manner.
Shinsou found it hard to relax with denki and me both loud with him. So he decided to get up and walk away.
"I'll see you later Y/n.. " he stated.
"G-goodbye!" I said, Hesitantly. He seemed rather off about it. I couldn't tell what it was. Then Denki had looked at me, with a sinister smile.
"What's up with you this morning? I've never seen you so read around me! So what's the deal with you and shinsou? I mean, Who could resist my charms baby?~" I scoffed and walked away. Leaving him alone.
I don't know why I have this sick feeling in my stomach. It's annoying!!

(Shinsou's POV)
He was flirting..... That's all I saw.. Flirting. With Y/n. Who does he think he is? He knows how I feel about her, so why act up like this now? God, I have to stop this and end it. I'll ask her Tonight. Perfect. That's exactly what I'm going to do.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this is where I stop! Hope you all enjoy this part! Let me know what you think is going to happen! The one with the close guess, gets a shout out in the next part!

Author-Chan Out!!

Words: 579