(Denki)🌸Riddles and Games(pt1)🌸

Yes more denki, bare with me pls-

(No one's POV)
As you and your boyfriend had dated years after U.A. He started to act weird lately, although wierd was his specialty, it was more odd that usual.

Kaminari had set up a date night a picnic at the park earlier that day, but you had no idea of it. Mina had still kept contact, everyone did. But Mina was the only friend who was in on it.
She loved making surprises, especially for the most Oblivious person ever. Which would be you of course.
You enjoyed her company, Kaminari told her to take you out and buy a couple of clothes and a main outfit for tonight. Since, Mina being Mina, she had you buy some Cute "Undergarments" for the special occasion tonight. You didn't care but you sure as hell questioned her the whole day.

"Uh, Mina.... What's with the.. Uhm,  Suit?" You asked, trying not to sound lewd.  She giggled in response and gave you a smile and a wink.
Whatever that meant, you were never too sure of her language but you just went with it.

Mina had you dress in the outfit you went in on you and Kaminari's first date when you both were at U.A.  It was just a simple yellow dress with faded sunflowers on the bottom. It was yours and Denki's favorite outfit.

She had driven you to the park and gave you a paper that had writing on it, it seemed like a riddle.

You looked at her in confusion. Although you were a top hero in the detective Agency's, you didn't understand. You rarely had any time off so this was strange.

"What's this?" You asked, with concern in your voice.

"Just read it and follow the directions girl!!" she laughed and waved goodbye, driving off to do her hero duties. You sighed and read the paper,  "Follow the path to where time first began, and where sparks started light it's flame" you smiled at how adorable the poetry wrote. You knew exactly what this meant. You went to where you and denki had your first date, it was where he had carved your names on a cherry tree in the middle of the park. It was a beautiful day, small breezes of winds flew in your hair.

You soon saw the tree, along with a certain man with green hair. He had a banquet if flowers in hand. They were (F/f)'s you smiled seeing Izuku so tall.

"Are you in on all this?" You laughed, taking the flowers.

"Only the small parts." He smiled, giving you abother piece of paper.

"We are where sugar, sweets, and Ingredients are mixed to fulfill
Loving satisfaction. For children to love and Thrive for." Was what it said.

You struggled for a moment, Izuku you clearly see that and he laughed.
"I'll give you a hint Y/n-San..... Ice cream" He smiled as he saw your face light up.

"Gotcha!" You laughed and waved goodbye, walking to the nearby ice cream shop, where you and denki Shared your birthday.
You had walked in and already, eyes were on you. The waiter had you sit down at a small booth, ordering (F/f) ice cream. After you had finished eating, the wait or had given you what seemed to be the bill, instead was another riddle. You looked up at them and smiled.

"Youth and love had began to grow Over this place, where Hero's grew under one so powerful." A giggle started to form into a laugh as you made your way to U.A.  You honestly missed that place, the teachers, the students, everything.

Making your way to U.A. You saw someone at the gates, yellow hair, black suit.
It was Him. How wonderful he looked. You had given him a big hug and kissed his cheek, today was a long day and you needed to be in his arms right about now.
Kaminari had a smile on his face.
"Glad you could figure out my riddles, my beautiful Sunshine Nugget!" he smiled as he kissed your cheek.
"Well it wasn't that hard, I was stunned to think that YOU could think of something so big to pull off.. " You both laughed before he had grabbed your hands with the most heart melting smile on his face.

"Y/n, we've been together for years now, you being my partner in my hero work has given me hope that we could start a new life, together. Just us! Maybe some little Pikachu's running around, sure. Only if you're ready...... So I'll ask you this... "

He stated as he got down on one knee.
You saw what he was doing, and tears started to form in your eyes.
"If you were paying attention to the notes, Starting on the second note, The first letter of each row spelled out something."
You pulled out the papers and saw the two words.

Will. You....

"Marry Me." he said, pulling out a velvet box with a ring inside.
You looked at him and smiled, crying rivers at this point. You then started to nod your head.
"Yes, A million Times yes!!" You laughed, hugging him and kissing him all over his face. He laughed and started to tear up as well, slowly slipping the ring onto your finger.

"You should get ready for that night dinner.... "

Hello everyone! I'm not dead!! And I'm working on part 2! It will be released after this! Thank you all for your time and patience!!😭💞

Words: 934