(IIda)🌸Sickening Confession🌸

Just a soft bOi 😌✋💞

(No ones POV)
As class 1-A had entered their classroom. Everyone was loud, due to returning from their summer break.
They all looked different, Kirishima's hair grew longer. Mina had a really cute hairstyle, Izuku's face grew a bit manlier, Denki had some of more tips of his hair black.

Then there was Iida, He had a more soft tone to him.
You had like him for all 2 years at U-A. Whenever you were around him, You always stiffened up and tried your best just to get his attention.
Your close friends, Todoroki and Denki, obviously noticed.

"Hey Y/n-San!!" The blond boy yelled, waving at you to come over.
"Kaminari-Kun that is no way to behave in a classroom!! Settle down!" Iida yelled, which you giggled, making him blush. You didn't seem to notice, you were too busy talking to your friends.

"Have you told him yet?" Asked Todoroki. You then had looked at him in confusion then realization.

"W-what?! How could I? He's so fragile and takes things so seriously.... It's really cute-" You drifted off, staring at him like you never wanted him to leave your sight. He seemed to notice, Looking up from his book, he gave you a small smile and a wave.

You turned pale, Looking away as quick as possible.

"Y-yeah... I could never. " You said, Looking at the boys who stood in front of you with some what smiles on their faces.

"That was an obvious move you pulled by yourself there Y/n-San.. " remarked Todoroki. Chuckling to himself.

(Time skip to lunch)
You had received a letter from someone anonymous.

"Please meet me at the back of the school, Its urgent. I need to talk to you right away." Was all it had said. Which you did, You met up with the mysterious student.

"I'm so glad you came, I thought you would have tossed my note aside." You heard a familiar low voice from behind, sending shivers down your spine. You knew exactly who it was.

"I-iida-Senp... I mean, Hey! What did you need to talk about?" You stuttered out, Turing around to face him. Your face red as ever.

"I just wanted to- are you okay? You're not sick are you?" He said, Cupping your face in his soft hands.

"What were you thinking? It was very reckless of you to show up to school in an unhealthy manner!" he said. With his touch, it had only made things worse. Your face got redder and more heated. He noticed this and panicked.

"I need to get you to Recover Girl! She'll know what to do." He said, pulling your hand, you stopped him.

"I'm fine! I-" He interrupted you with a face full of concerned and sad emotions.

"No! Y/n-san You are most certainly no-" and with that, You roughly pulled on his tie and passionately kissed his soft lips. He was shocked at first, The top 3rd student had confessed her feelings for him. He soon melted into the kiss, One hand grabbing your waist and the other on the back of your neck to deepen the kiss.
What seemed like ages, you pulled away for air.

"You don't know how long I've waited for that moment. Years and years of waiting, I never knew how to tell you, it seems you have more bravery than me!" he smiled and chuckled, kissing your forehead gently.

"Same here... " You giggled. Pulling him into a tight hug, snuggling into his warm chest.

He then lifted your chin, having his sapphire eyes daze into your (E/c) eyes.

"Is it too late to say I love you?" he asked.

"It's never To Late... "