(Shoji)🌸Cure your Fear🌸

Warning! This story contains traumatic moments, Depression, and slight suicide. If you are sensitive to these things please do not read!

(3rd Person POV)
  It was a rainy day, So training was cancelled. That had left you enough time to study for your exams, Which had caused you much more stress than usual. The others didn't seem to Notice since you always were the tired person in the class.

  You would always be in your dorm as the others had played board games to entertain themselves in the main room. You were either sleeping, drawing, or studying. Only a few people would come in to check on you, but that was it.

Except.... Today was...

Different.

  A knock was suddenly heard at your door which had surprised you.

   You had glanced at you clock and it revealed that it was 11:00pm. You sighed, Seeing that you had stayed up late again.
You had then gotten up and opened your door to see a tall figure with silver blue hair. His frame was well built.

  "Y/n-san??" He asked, his voice was low pitched and silky. It was breathtaking.

  "Y-yea? What's up? Do you need anything??"
You asked, Hair strands in your face, You're eye bags showing.
  You then had opened your door a bit more to see who the mysterious figure  was, It was Shoji, At the moment you felt a sudden burst of sickness in your stomach. You couldn't tell why but you've never had this feeling before.

  "Hey, Y/n you still there?" He waved a hand in your face, snapping you out of your thoughts and startling you. Which he had noticed and smiled softly, You couldn't see it but you could tell it was there, a warm feeling in your chest told you so.

  "I was going to let you know that everyone is going to settle in, Since you being the only one up, I just wanted to check up on you. From the looks of it, you look exhausted, I advise you to rest as well." He gave you a comforting look in his eyes.

  You had looked away, Seeing that not only were you afraid of failing this next exam, You hated sleeping but most importantly you hated Thunderstorms. It was a rainy day, So it was told by the weatherman there was going to be a storm tonight.
Shoji noticed your off expression and rubbed the back of his neck.

  "You know, The exam is only till next month. You still have a long ways to go Y/n.. You'll do great I'm sure!" He chuckled and looked at you.

  "I-its not that, Well yes it is but it's just that im-" You were interrupted by a loud 'Boom' outside you window, You had shrieked and had only jumped a few inches. He was shocked, Seeing you afraid of a storm had him find you some what cute...

  "Hey, I didn't know you were afraid of thunder. If you'd like, I could....... " He paused and thought it over for a second,

    "..I could....stay and keep you company until you fall asleep, If that's no trouble of course."

   He had looked away. Luckily for him if it wasn't so dark, You were able to see his face burn up with so much heat.

  You nodded hesitantly and let him inside. He looked around and saw that your dorm was quite cozy. The smell had reminded him of roses and other  similar flowers. He liked it.

You had sat down on your bed and turned on your T.V., seeing him stand up awkwardly, You patted the spot next to you without looking up from the television, trying to find a good movie.

   Seeing how bold you were made him feel warm inside. Soon after he had sat down next to you and wrapping the blankets around you both. You noticed this and looks up from him, Seeing his flustered face made you smile.

  "It's cold so I thought I'd keep you warm.. "
    He said softly.
You giggled and then again we're interrupted by another loud strike of thunder outside. Making you flinch and hold onto him, Hugging him tightly.
He noticed how tears would fall from the amount of fear you had, He decided to wrap his arms around you and hold you close to him, Petting you gently to reassure you.

"It's alright, I'm here. No one can hurt you." He whispered, Making you feel safe.

"I think I'll just spend the night here.. " and with that, He removed his mask and kissed your forehead softly. Placing it back on.

"I want to cure your fear......."

Words:777