(Neito)🥀Beautiful Commoner🥀

Warning! This story Contains:
*Self insecurity
*Depression
*Suicidal thoughts
*Anxiety.
If you are sensitive to these topics, please don't read!

(3rd person POV)
It was a dark day, it was normal for you. Distasteful for others. You were in your dorm room, crying.
After training, people in 1B had laughed at you, because you were quirkless.
You were struggling with Hand-to-Hand combat with Aizawa.
Testu a blonde boy and Shinsou, were the only ones to calm the class down.

You couldn't help but sob, and think of yourself as useless. Thinking about the future and what type of "Hero" you'd be withou a quirk. Your parents had thought that you were a late bloomer, but it turns out, their quirks were too powerful to mix, although there was still a chance they would mix, it would be nearly impossible, a miracle even. Maybe the world wouldn't notice your disappearance? Was all you thought.
You froze after you had heard a knock on your door.
"Excuse me? When I knock, I expect and answer. You can't keep me waiting!" was all you heard. You were taken back by that. Wondering who could possibly be this rude, you opened your door to see the same blonde boy from training. You scoffed in disbelief, knowing what he says about your class, you closed your door but stopped by a hand.
"Now now, that's no way to treat a guest now is it?" he smirked.

"What are you doing on the girls floor-" he placed a finger on your upper lip and shushed you, as if a gendered floor that was put their for your safety. Meant Nothing.

"You look horrible, I'll make you some tea to brighten your facial expression. Unless you're always like this, then I suppose I'll just make tea-" he said as he pushed beside you, and headed for your kitchen area.

He closed the door with a confused look on your face.  "I can tell by your Questionable expression, that you wonder why I'm in your presence, making tea for a Commoner like yourself."
You nodded as he stared at you with a small smile.
"Well after the incident today, I decided to stop by and remind you-"
"That I'm a failure to society, and that I'll never become a hero because I'm quirkless." You interrupted him while walking to your couch, hugging your knees, holding them closely to your chest as if it was someone you never wanted to loose.
"Well, tough luck pal. I've heard it all before." You said, a single tear running down your cheek.
"You aren't wrong." You looked at him with a hint of anger in your eyes.
"But you are not right, my dear. Because there are other people like you who have succeeded in life."

Your expression then softened. More tears flowing down your cheeks, he looked at you in pity.
"You may not succeed as well as them, sure. But you'll be different. In your own... Pathetic way, but that's why it's so.... Different!" he smiled, giving you a cup of green tea.
You took his offer and took a sip from the china. Taking in his words and setting the cup down. Only to hug him tightly.
"H-hey! Personal space! And upperclassmen such as myself cannot have contact with someone such as yourself! None other than be seen with you! It will ruin my reput-"
"S-shut up and Hug me!" You said, tears still streaming down your face. He notice the water fall from your eyes, he hugged you tightly, bringing you closer to him.
"Ugh, I suppose I could enjoy this moment a little longer."

"Oh? But I thought I was just a commoner? Hm?" You teased.

"Yes.... You are." he replied.

"Then what happened?" You asked.

"You're my Beautiful Commoner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To anyone who is going through a tough time. You are not alone. Please don't turn to Self harm or any harm towards yourself. Please contact a suicide hotline and talk to a professional.
If you want to talk to someone, please talk to an adult you trust, or if you would just like to vent,

Please, be my guest, hit me up and you can talk to me. You won't be bothering me at all.
But please know that they're are others out there who want to help you.
I love you all🌸