🌸(Tamaki) Silent Night🌸 Christmas Special?

(Tamaki's POV)
As I was walking towards Mirio for advice. I felt a tiny hand on my shoulder. I turned around, scared.
I didn't know who it was so of course I'll freak out.
But to my relief it was just Y/n. She  was my everything. Her smile was better than Allmight's in my opinion.
No offense sir...
To be honest, I love her. She always knows how to cheer me up, when was the right time to give me a hug, she's Beautiful.
But I can't tell this to her face, I'd break down. It's too much....... She's..... Too much.
After our small chat, my stomach stopped feeling like there were butterflies inside. I hated to have the feeling leave.
I soon met up with Nejire and we went on our marry way.

(3rd person POV)
As Amajiki and Nejire both walked down the halls together. Nejire started to ask very obvious questions.
"Amajiki, do you like anyone? Anyone, like.... Y/n?! Do you think she likes you back? How are you going to confess? *Gasp* Should Ururaka-san lift up a mistletoe for you two with her quirk? That would be so cute!!"
She would ask all these questions, that Tamaki wasn't ready to answer. He was afraid of what she might think of him.
"I do like Y/n.... B-but I don't know how to ask her. I'm too scared, for who she might take me for.... Or how she'll see me. I-its not fair. When I don't want to be brave, I have courage. But when I need it the most, it's never there."

"Oh don't be like that Amajiki! You're supposed to have the heart of a Lion! Remember? Being brave is your specialty!" she laughed.

(A few hours later)

After decorating the halls and the public rooms to the dorms. You and Mirio hung out with the other First years. You won against kirishima in an arm restyling contest.
You and ururaka helped set up the decorations for the Christmas Tree. Not long after, you had seen Tamaki and Nejire walking down the hall towards the crowd.
"Ururaka, can you put me down! I need to talk to someone!" You yelled, literally on the ceiling.
"Oh okay!! Mirio can you help me catch her?" she looked at mirio, as he looked at you with his big smile. You waved at him, he laughed and nodded.
The both of them got into position.
"Release!!" she yelled, clasping her fingers together, letting you fall.
Everyone was watching. Even him.
Soon after, you felt strong arms around you, he was warm. You had your hands over your face.
"Y/n-chan. It's fine now silly." he said, slowly removing your hands from your face. "I knew that." You both laughed, but little did you know, a certain set of eyes where on the both of you. Filled with hurt and betrayel.
Mirio knew about Tamaki's crush, so he would never.
Only Tamaki didn't know that.

You had been placed gently on the ground, followed by a small pat on the head by Lemillion.
When you went to put your head up, your special someone wasn't there anymore. You had seen him run away.
"Tamaki?" You whispered.
Since, him being him. You ran to catch up to him, leaving the other two students wondering what had happened until Mina had said the most obvious thing that no one could put their finger on.
"Couples am I right?" she laughed.

"Mina, we got into a fight two hours ago, and made up 15 minutes later because I bought you ice cream." said Sero.

"Shut it Tape man!" she winked.

(After the dramatic love chase)
You had caught up with tamaki.
"Tamaki! Hey, wait up! Tell me whats wrong. I'd like to help.. " You stopped, reaching out to touch his shoulder.
But he kept walking after hearing that you wanted to give away your assistance to him.
"I-its nothing. I'm just worked up about something stupid."
He brushed you off.
"Come on Amajiki, that's not you. I know you're not okay. "

You said softly.

He knew he had to say something, but he couldn't find the words, so he sat down on the stairwell outside.
You were thinking he was going to place his head against the wall, but we're mistaken by his sudden actions. You then sat down next to him.

He placed his head on your shoulder and let out a calm sigh. Relieved you had let him do what he did.
You smiled at him finally letting everything out. Even though this isn't how everyone else talks, this is just "You and Him" Communication.
"I-i like the silence. It's, calming. Even though my heartbeat is probably racing faster than Iida's quirk and interrupting the peaceful night... "

You looked at him with curiosity. Stars in your eyes, he's never talked to you this much. Even if you were in the same class, he wasn't known for communication. But he still hung around.

"I can't help it. Everytime I'm with you. It's like, my world, Gets put back together. As if it's changed f-from what it was before. It's impossible to say how I feel, but, It's never impossible to show it... " he smiled and kissed you on the cheek.

You're eyes shined, as if they had gotten brighter. His lips were soft.
He was soft, on the inside. You could tell he's been holding these feelings in for the longest time. So have you, you always thought that those feelings would scare him.
You then wrapped your arms around him, snuggling into his chest.

"Then I'll enjoy this silent night with you, because I feel the same way........Tamaki Amajiki."

Words:927