💞⚔️Yandere! Shigaraki⚔️💞

This story just contains shigaraki hardcore obsessing over you and him just being boyfriend material

(Shigaraki's POV)
After the USJ incident. I was given news that the students were going on a camping trip.

Perfect...
I need more recruits to help.
There were only 4 people who wanted in, A kid who can make toxic gas, A guy who can consume mounts of punches and force to make him stronger, a Ninja turtle Stain ripoff, and a Girl who can manipulate the elements of life. That should be enough.

"Kurogiri! Get me information about.... Ms. (L/n)... " I asked the tall man with the body of gas. I wonder how he was even born...... Must of been easy on his mom then.

"Yes sir." he replied back, using his quirk to go off and get me what I need.

The girl was pretty cute... Only I can have her.
I'm glad to think she wasn't in anyone else's league. To think she came to me gives me a warm feeling, adrenaline.
Good... Only I can have her...

No one else...

(Y/n's POV)
"Ugh.... " My head was throbbing, I couldn't really se anything but a purple looking blob in front of me..

"Hello? Who the hell do you think you are?!! What do you wa-"

"We only want you to be recruited sooner than expected. Shigaraki is waiting Ms. (L/n)" Said the tall man. Suddenly my vision came to me, clear as day, A tall man in a tux, seemed to be a bartender? His face (Shit if he has one.. ) was just gas, Gloves as if he had hands. I know who this guy is....

"Kurogiri... " He turned to face me as if he was in shock.

"Right Hand man to the villain Tomura Shigaraki, His quirk, He can decay anything with the touch of all five of his fingers. Your quirk, You can use your body form to create warps to take you or other people where they want to go... You do his bidding huh?"

I smiled at his expression. The 'bidding' part got to him.

"You are highly needed at the base, there will be others, you are the last person to be recruited. You were difficult to track down Y/n... " he said, Dusting his hands off after he had untied me.

"Yea I like to keep my tracks hidden and destroyed.. To keep THIS shit from happening!" I exclaimed, It seemed to have earned a chuckle from him.

(Time skip No ones POV)

After you had walked through the warp to the villain base, you were greeted by many others. Some of them were good looking to be honest.
You knew most of them.
Twice, Toga Himiko, Dabi, Mr. Compress, Shigaraki. The others were new.
The only three people who had your eye were Shigaraki, Dabi, and Twice.

"Oh wow, Look at All The babes here! I must be lucky~" you winked at the all the men there and smiled at the ladies.

"Mam that's unnecessary! No thanks babe! You're cute but no thanks!!" said Twice.

"I prefer not to get myself into that lovey shit... " Dabi said with a scowl on his face, Which kinda turned you on more.

But the main prize didn't say anything.

"Alright.... Shut up! Here's the plan.. " He said, Everyone gathered around to listen to their parts.

(At the camp)
"Gross, This costume is so yucky! It's not even cute! LOOK AT Y/N! SHE GOT ALL THE GOOD GOOD!!" she complained. You both giggled, You both were practically beasties by now.