🌸(Uraraka) Mochi🌸Pt.1

This is for my fellow lesbians💞🔫👀

"Hello?? Earth to Y/n! Hey- HEY!!" Kaminari yelled in your ear as he waved his hand in your face to try and get you to focus on him.
"H-huh?! Oh right....Sorry Kami..I was just lost in thought-" You smiled Lightly at the blonde, giggling lightly.
He rolled his eyes as a smirk appeared on his face.
"Yeah right! You've been staring at Pink cheeks over there for the past 5 minutes! Class is over Dumbass!" Bakugo yelled at you, slamming his hand on your desk, causing you to jump. You weren't aware that he was standing there.

"Tch- i was not! I was just zoned out!" you snapped back, rolling your eyes at the Pomeranian.
"Yeah...Zoned out with your eyes casually locked on Uraraka-" Denki laughed.
"You should so ask her on a date! It would be so cute!" The pink Girl giggled at you, placing her hands on your shoulders.
"Yeah dude! I heard she likes Mochi, Take her out on an Ice cream date!" Denki smiled.
"Yeah.....You only know that because she rejected you.......For....Midorya..." You looked down at your desk as everyone stayed silent, knowing that Deku will be quite the difficult task.
"Tch- Who cared about that damn nerd?! Dont let that piece of Ugly Broccoli get in your way!" Bakugo smirked as he looked down at you, making you smile as your pride grew bigger for the girl.

"You're Right....Even if she does like Deku, i cant hold back my feelings! I'll have to tell her eventually!" you stood up from your desk, your hand clenched into a fist. Making everyone smile and cheer for you.

"S-So....Damn...Manly-" Kirishima cried.
"Dude are you crying?" Asked Kaminari as he placed his hand on Kirishima's shoulder, Making him look at Kaminari with a smile.
"Nah bro...."

As everyone gathered their stuff together, you heard a small shuffle from outside your classroom door. You shook it off and took it as the wind brushing against the door.

"Alright! So mochi icecream date.....Uh...What should I wear? Pastel? Casual? Its icecream so i have to fit with the vibe!" you turned around to your group of friends, Determination in your eyes.
"Uhh- mina You ha-"
"LEAVE IT TO ME!!!" Mina yelled as she interrupted sero. The Pink girl then took your hand and ran away to her house, leaving the boys behind to collect what just happened.
"M-MINA!! S-slow down!! I might Fall!!!" You yelled as she ran towards a small but cute and comfy house.
As you both ran inside you took off your shoes and started to get everything ready.
"Okay....So...The note will have lots of cute heart stickers on it!" Mina smiled.
"Yeah but not too much-" you laughed at her excitement.

(The next day)
As you woke up early to place the love note on Her desk, mina had called you.
(Bold= Mina/Italic= You)

Hey mina! I have the letter right here! Whats up?

Y/n! You have to hurry up! I didnt know....But, uraraka is an early bird too! I saw her on the way to school so i ran to our class! Get your butt over here now!

She yelled at her phone, making you wince and hang up.

"How the hell?! We had it all in the bag?! She's usually just in time before the bell rings!!"
As your mind began to race with thousands of thoughts, you decided to skip breakfast and run towards UA with your uniform a mess. Your tie wasnt in form and Your shirt was crooked  with only two of your buttons undone.

"Hey Y/n!! Over here!!" You heard someone shout at you from a distance, you looked over to see Kirishima and Mina waving over at you. As you ran towards them, they glared at your appearance and fixed your uniform as you talked about how you were going to confess your love to Someone as sweet as Uraraka.

As you were thinking of ways to tell the cute girl how you feel, you felt a small tap on your shoulder. And when you turned around, Your heart dropped.

To be Continued.....

Words: 715