Fine

(Reginas POV)
"I can't believe this I can't live with this girl she's weird and mute she will ruin my reputation" she thinks to herself as she marches to to her friends dorm room how could she work this out she can't let this girl stay but if she complains to the dean she may as well say goodbye to this college and if she knows her mother she can say goodbye to her inheritance money too "hey reg, what's up?" her friend Katherine asks as she meets her in the hallway "you won't believe who, or should I say what is my new roommate" she storms onto her friends room throwing herself on the bed "Oh no way don't say it's that freak show" she half laughs "the one and only" she scoffs "oh no reg you need to complain to the dean or someone" " I can't do that you know this is my last chance, one more fuck up and im out" "well, maybe talk to Dr Spence he might help you out and maybe this year you could maybe ask them to move her and let me stay with you it would be so much fun" she says with a wink making her way over to Regina laying beside her running her hand down her front seductively her face moving closer and closer "Kat come on stop, you know its over between us we can fool around anymore" Regina says and tries to get up when a hand stops her "oh come on reg I know you want me it will be good to let off some steam get all your frustration out" she then starts moving her hands to her chest once more and kissing down her neck "Oh fuck it" Regina say moving to lay on top of her friend "thats more like it" Katherine says and starts to tear off her clothes

(sometime later)
"Do you really still have to just get up and go after?" Kat says disappointment in her voice "see this is exactly why I said to stop earlier I don't do cuddling I just wanna fuck and go ok you know this about me im not into all that mushy shit" she says as she gathers her clothes from the floor "i didn't mean to be a burden Jesus reg could you just look at me maybe?" Kat says as she is sitting up in the bed with a sheet just covering her lower half "Fine" Regina says looking at her "happy? Now im gonna go I need to shower and think of a way to get that freak out of my room without getting myself in trouble" looking away she gets her jacket "you're such an ass Regina" "whatever look il see you around ok" with that, she left walking back to her room she didn't realise how late it was "shit" she thinks as she looks at her phone she gets to the room and opens the door expecting to see the freak but she's in luck she's not there smiling she gets her things and goes to have a shower feeling fresh after her shower she gets ready for bed and gets back happy for her empty room she gets in and starts to get dressed just as she has her bra and panties on she hears the door opening "oh my god get out" she screams at a shocked red-faced blonde who quickly closes the door again and she hurries to get dressed she gets her clothes on then thinks to herself "fuck her" she takes her time putting on her makeup and fixing her hair about forty-five minutes later she is ready and puts her jacket on and throws the door open expecting to see the blonde standing there but she's nowhere to be seen "good" she thinks to herself and makes her way down to one of the bars "what can I get you cutie?" the barmaid asks "beer and shot of tequila gorgeous" she winks loving that the barmaid is flirtatious she sits at the bar looking around and then she sees her, long blonde hair nice tight jeans with a great ass she has her back to Regina and seems to be messing around with DJ equipment "hot" Regina thinks to herself those arms look so muscular and the skin so soft "you should stay the dj is good it's her first night but I heard her audition earlier and gotta say the girls got talent and get this it's only a hobby to make a few bucks" the barmaid says Regina just smiles at the barmaid "hey wanna go in the back for a bit?" she asks "I have my break now" Regina gets up from her seat and follows her into the back glancing at the stage again but the hot blonde still didn't turn around "shit" she thought to herself she wants to see who this blonde is "are you coming?" the barmaid asks with a smirk Regina answers "not yet" and they go in the back about a half an hour later they come back out smiling and kissing the music is blaring "where is the music coming from?" she enquires "over there, the lights are set up down here and the DJ booth is up there," she says pointing to the booth that now she sees is over the stage overlooking the dance floor all she can see is the blonde hair buy can't get a look at her face "wow she's really good" "yeah see told you" "what's her name?" "oh um I can't seem to remember anyways enough about her so can I get ur number?" she asked hopeful "oh um, well" the girl is really staring at her "sure here" she gave it and the girl was so happy "whats your name?" " it's Ruby" the brunette answered "im Regina" "ok il call you later" she nods and walks away leaving Regina to look again the DJ booth but the blonde still wasn't looking up so she called it a night and decided to head back to her dorm where she found it was empty again happy with that she sighed and got into bed with that gorgeous blonde still on her mind she must try and see her even if she has to use this Ruby girl to do so that's what she will do...............

Hope you like it thanks for reading 😊