Dont

(Emma's POV)
"Emma wait!what's wrong?" Ruby caught up with her and pulled on her arm Emma pulled her arm away her arms flaying about then she realized Ruby didn't know sign language she pulled out her notepad and began to write down what she needed to tell Ruby she kept writing furiously "Emma please show me" Emma held up her hand telling her to wait a moment she finished after a few minutes and handed the notepad to Ruby another few minutes later after finishing reading Ruby spoke "oh my god Em, you poor thing I can't believe this happened to you" she then looked at Emma with tears in her eyes and went to hug her but Emma took a step back "sorry, I was just gonna hug you hun" Ruby said and she held out her arms Emma kept looking at her and then fell into her arms the tears rushing out of her she was not able to hold it back any more "Shhhhh it's ok, I've got you" Ruby said as she held Emma tighter trying to calm her down "look how about I close up for tonight it's really slow ok and we can just watch a movie hmmm? That sound good?" Ruby asked but Emma shook her head writing again "no you stay you need to stay open il be fine maybe il just lay down for an hour upstairs if that's ok" Ruby nodded and Emma left and went upstairs she just couldn't stand seeing Regina it was bad enough that she had to live with her but now she was friends with her boss or more than friends? She wouldn't blame ruby if she was just in it for fun but she didn't want ruby getting hurt if she thought she could get closer to Regina because that girl seemed to be closed off to the world and that wouldn't do, she shook her head and got to the room and lay down her head starting to hurt all she could think about was the brunette and how surprised she was to see Emma "what was that about?" She thought to herself she laid there for an hour anything she could do would get the brunette out of her head she got up and left the apartment she needed air she needed to breathe she walked and walked but didn't know where she was going she just let her feet guide her how she ended up here her head was so scrambled she didn't know what was going on but she needed to do something she knocked on the door "hey"..................

(Reginas POV)
"How could I be so stupid of course it had to be Emma I've seen her every day how could I not make the connection," Regina thought to herself as she stomped to the dorm room slamming the door and locking it she leaned with her back against the door and slid down pulling her knees to her chest "Fuuuuuuuuck" she screamed then got up to her her drawers and got her vodka she unscrewed the cap and drank straight from the bottle downing it "of course it had to be that freak that I'd find so captivating" she mused to the empty room nothing could go right for her in her life it seemed she just sat on her bed bottle in one hand her phone just kept ringing and ringing she didn't need to look at it to know it was Ruby she knew the girl wanted answers "bet that bitch told her" she thought to herself "but she's not a bitch she could of reported her to the college board and got her kicked out but she didn't" she thought then drank more and more she felt dizzy all of a sudden she then tried laying down but then it hit her she felt nauseous and threw up on the carpeted floor "fuck" she groaned throwing up again her body not able for the vodka raw then she heard a faint knock at the door "ughh what" she mumbled then another knock she got up stumbling to the door unlocking it and opening the door "Hey" was all she could manage to say when she greeted the blonde the blonde just looked at her "look im sorry about earlier I had to um" but that's all she got out again before she was heaving again but this time she made it to her bin beside her desk and throwing up again then she felt her hair been pulled back and held for her and a hand rubbing her back in comfort "ughh you shouldn't be nice to me Emma" she said through her teeth trying not to throw up "was so unkind to you" she said her head still bent down and she couldn't feel the hand anymore she knew the blonde had gotten up she just shook her head after another minute she could lift her head and seen Emma come over and hand her a bottle of water "thanks" she said the blonde just nodded she drank the water and Emma held out her hand to help her up she took it and straight away flinched when she felt this serge of energy between them she just looked at Emma and the blonde just smiled as best she could and helped Regina to the bed lay her down and put the bottle of water with two tablets pointing to her head and getting her to take them "oh thank you" Regina said as she took them and lay back down Emma just stood bent over a little bit trying to get a good look at Regina to make sure she was ok Regina suddenly sat up and her lips were on Emma's the blonde just stood there in shock then Regina pulled away "that um I'm sorry" she said and the blonde just shook her head and turned to her bed Regina lay back down and drifted off to sleep leaving a very confused Emma sitting there alone not able to sleep after what had just happened........................

Sorry for the long wait in chapter update hope you like it thanks for reading and voting 😊