Ok

(Reginas POV)
She got to the bar and it was very packed "hey babe" she heard and looked to see Ruby "oh um hey" then she was being pulled into the back room again immediately being pushed against the door Ruby's lips on her and tearing her clothes off "woah woah, just hold on a second" she tried to push her off "hmmm what's the matter beautiful?" Ruby asked with hunger in her eyes still groping at her "nothing it's just um don't you want to talk?" The other brunette shook her head kissing her again but all Regina could think of was that Dj she stated to picture her long blonde hair that gorgeous body and before she knew it she was ripping Ruby's clothes off taking her there in that cramped little room not really focusing on the woman in front really just thinking of that gorgeous blonde kissing her neck as she felt her tremble under her then a strange image came into her head as she came undone and uttered something she didn't see coming "Mmm Emma!!" when they were back to themselves she suddenly felt that she was being pushed away "I think you need to get dressed and go" Ruby snapped at her "what?why?" Regina asked confused had she said that name out loud? Had she really thought of Emma? Why did she think of Emma? This really confused her "seriously? You just called out another woman's name while fucking me!" She stood shocked watching the other woman get dressed "you need to leave NOW!" Ruby threw her clothes at her after shouting at her "OK" she nodded and started to get dressed "and erase my number" ruby said and stormed out back to to the bar,Regina quickly got dressed and walked out she couldn't believe she did that and still couldn't figure out why she would think of Emma she was weird and mute why would she be interested in her? "Fuck" she said under her breath as she made her way back to the dorm opening the door not caring about how loud she was being she walked to her table and grabbed a bottle of vodka that was in the side of it and sat on her bed drinking just staring over at the blonde sure she was beautiful but definitely not her type "Hey" she heard making her jump she was in her own daze and snapped out of it noticing there was another person in the bed beside the blonde "what the fuck who are you?" She asked the redhead "Im Ariel now if you don't mind it's 4am and we are trying to sleep" she snapped "well this is my room so if you don't like it you can leave,I'm not disturbing her so tuff shit" she took another long drink "you're unbelievable you know there's no drinking on campus and it's illegal you're underage" the redhead snapped back "ohhhh we'll go tell someone who gives a shit" Regina then got up and put on her stereo she was feeling the effect of the alcohol and not caring what time it was she started signing then "I am titanium" at the top of her lungs waking the sleeping blonde in the process, the blonde sat up and just looked at her bed partner and then to the noise taking her pad out and writing Regina looked at her and rolled her eyes seeing Emma pass the redhead the note "what?!" Emma then made a hand gesture to Regina and wrote something else "Ok, Fine have it your way" she got up throwing the notes on the bed half dressing and storming out Emma just looked at Regina and shook her head before she too got up in only a tank top and boy shorts before throwing on her leggings and hoodie then fixed her hair into a high ponytail grabbing her headphones trainers and storming out "Ok bye!!!" Regina shouted not caring she scoffed at the door then looked over at the blondes bed and seen the notes the redhead had left she turned back to the bottle and drank more of it hearing the banging on the wall next door she decided to turn off the music and get ready for bed she just lay there for a while staring at nothing not knowing why she was doing this after what she had already done to Emma and now she had to be like that "Fuck her" she thought to herself why should she care no one did about her she kept thinking about the notes it was bugging her what Emma had wrote "Fuck It" she said as she got up and went over taking up the two notes and started to read them the first one was just a short "I think you should maybe leave now but thanks for coming over" "strange" she thought to herself and then she read the second one "Look she must be going through some stuff and it's her right to do as she likes it's her room too ok she obviously needs to let off some steam il call you just please" "what the hell?" She kept sitting there how the hell did the blonde know she was going through anything they didn't know each other and she certainly wouldn't tell that weirdo anything, she got up leaving the notes where she found them and sat on her own bed she was gonna talk to Emma and ask her what she meant she would wait up she can't be gone for long..........

She woke up with a sore head and the room still dark she must have drifted off waiting for the blonde to come back when she sat up she noticed the blondes bed made and that side of the room tidy while hers was a mess "strange" she thought to herself maybe the blonde had an early class or something her books and laptop were gone "such a weirdo" she then looked at her phone noticing she had slept most of the day it was now 4:30pm "shit" she got up and went for a shower when she got back she seen the blondes books were back and clothes on the floor "must be avoiding me" she huffed like as if she cared she got ready and went to get something to eat she heard her phone beep checking it she seen she had a message from Ruby "we should talk xx" is all it said "hmm maybe she could apologize for the night before and see if she could still get into the bar and see that gorgeous DJ" she thought to herself a smirk on her face she decided to go back and change into proper going out clothes something sexy she will see that DJ tonight and she would have her, she looked at her phone again it was 7pm "time to get that hot DJ" she made her way to the bar head held high walking up to the bar where she noticed Ruby wasn't there she looked around seeing that gorgeous blonde talking to Ruby her back still turned to her Regina smiled and kept trying to get even a glimpse of her she then noticed Ruby laugh and rub her hand up and down the blondes arm "was she flirting with her?" The blonde then went into the back of the stage and up to her booth again only seeing her head Regina looked away waiting for Ruby "oh hey you" ruby said "Hey, so who's that?" Regina enquired again "oh you know that DJ that started we've become really good friends she's so cute and very talented" ruby winked "What the hell does that mean" ruby then smirked and looked up at the Dj " oh you know her music talents" she scoffed at that what was going on "so yeah we should talk" she said to Regina "sure, should we go in the back" Regina enquired "no not that type of talking, let's get a booth" she got two drinks and motioned for Regina to follow, they sat down and Regina couldn't help but keep looking up to try see the DJ "you like her don't you?" Ruby said taking Regina out of her daze "what, um sure she's good" she blushed at being caught and looked at her lap "well that she is and so very sweet Emma and she really is worth getting to know" ruby said Reginas head snapped up at that "what's her name?" She asked, it couldn't be she thought to herself "Emma? Why do you know her she's new here and poor thing had an accident so that's why she wasn't here the last few nights she's really talented I've asked her to stay on as our in house DJ" Regina still didn't believe it "How about we wait for her she to finish setting up for tonight and she will come say hi" Ruby kept looking at her "uhhh um yeah um sure" she got nervous could it be a coincidence that this DJ just has all the same stuff as Emma? No,shit!what the hell could she do now? Just as she was about to make her excuses she seen the blonde come towards them wow Emma was so different when she dressed up and literally let her hair down and no headgear "Hey Em this is my friend Regina" Ruby said and Emma just looked at her and looked back at ruby shook her head and walked away "Emma?!!" Ruby called after her "what the hell" she said to Regina and then said "il be back I need to see what's wrong with her" "I know what's wrong but just tell her I'm leaving ok I'm sorry Ruby" and with that she left running as much as she could in her dress and heals how the hell could that be the same Emma why was life so cruel ...........................

Thanks for reading and voting hope you like it