Who is she?

(Emma's POV)
"Yo DJ girl" I heard as I finished up for the night I loved playing music it was always a comfort for me no matter what I was going through I always had music so why not make some money doing what I love sure I had to make myself look older in order to be able to be allowed in the bar let alone play in it I look the the girl Ruby I think her name is she seems nice so I just nod at her "I gotta ask girl what's ur name" I take out my notebook and write on it "Emma" she says and then looks at me again "you know you have turned a lot of heads tonight even my potential new girlfriends" she winks at me I write again "thanks I think" she laughs "it's ok blondie she more than made up for it if you get what I mean?" Another wink "hey can I ask are you mute or something how come ya don't talk?" Again I write "it's kinda a long story" she then looks at me and says "well girl how about you come to mine we can have a beer and become friends?" I look at her shocked wow did she really wanna be my friend I nod and point to my laptop "oh yeah sure you grab your stuff il close up here and we can go" I go to get my stuff and meet her at the door she looks and says "so I kinda just live upstairs so we don't have far to go" she smiled and we head upstairs her place is huge I get out my pad and write "wow this is great" she laughed at me "yeah it's great my gran used to own the bar and when she passed last year she left it to me" she said then she put her stuff on the counter and sat on the sofa "hey grab two beers from the fridge would ya" she asked and I just nod and do as I'm asked not having had beer before I hand her both "don't you drink?" She asked I just shook my head and was about to write and she looked at me "you're not the right age are you?" She said in a shocked tone again I shook my head looking down I don't want to lie to her now that she wanted to be my friend "it's ok" she said "but if you get caught I didn't know" she winks I smile accepting the bottle from her it tasted weird for the first few sips but after a while I liked it "so blondie tell me your story" so I did I began to write "I'm a foster kid,I'm 17 im here coz i skiped a couple of grades coz I'm smart and got a scholarship to be here I love music I've been alone for my whole life going from foster home to foster home and the reason I don't talk is because I can't right now I was in a really bad foster home a few months ago and the dad broke my jaw it's been wired shut so that it can heal properly but I get them off in two weeks all going well" I look up and she's crying I don't understand "oh blondie you poor thing fuck I thought maybe you were born like that but fuck that bastard" she said grabbing me and hugging me "well you know what you are no longer alone you have me now" she said smiling at me "ok let's have some more beer celebrate our new friendship" she got up to get more beer and before I knew it I woke up with an pain in my head laying on her sofa wow I don't like this feeling, we had talked for a long time into the next morning I get up and find my things i tied my hair up and found my glasses, god that felt better,then leaving a note and my number for Ruby my new friend I smile as I think about that and as I get downstairs I try to remember the way to go and turn then I see it wow it was so beautiful a little yellow bug with a sale sign on it's window I wonder if I could afford it I get the number and put it in my phone il have to see will Ruby call for me later as it's too early and obviously I can't do it I shook my head and after taking a picture of the beautiful car I make my way back to the dorm I roll my eyes hoping she's not there and as I get to the door I knock not wanting her to kill me for walking in on her while she's half naked again and sure enough I hear her "oh for fuck sake" through the door she pulls it open and says "oh, it's you what do you want" I kind of just look at her god she's beautiful I shook my head and took out my pad "I didn't want to just barge in" I write "well um thanks,I need to get used to sharing a place" and she walks past me down the hall, what was her problem?! I scoff and go into the room thank god today is Sunday no classes and now the ice bitch is out for the day I can facetime granny suddenly the door is thrown open again "yeah she was mesmerizing, Kat she was just wow only I didn't see her face but I just know she is fantastic if her ass was anything to go by and wow that hair so blonde and curly" I hear Regina and I look up and she says "oh I didn't know you were still here" she says her blonde friend with her I just look back at my laptop "hey freak, have you not left yet? You still trying to get another look at Regina in all her glory?" She laughs the brunette turning red "that she won't see again coz il tear out her eyes if she so much as looks at me the wrong way again" she snarls I can't do anything maybe if I stay quiet long enough they will leave I keep looking paying no attention to the while they do whatever on Reginas side of the dorm room then I feel it her grip was so tight the pain was excruciating "hey I'm talking to you freak" the blonde screams in my face I just scream from inside my throat tears streaming down my face then I taste it the blood from the braces cutting my mouth she just stands there then moved her hand away "What the fuck Kat what did you do?" The brunette screams at her friend she can see the blood coming from my mouth I think one of the wires stuck into my cheek then she comes closer to me "Reg leave her she will be fine" the blonde says "get out" I hear Regina say her voice was so close to me but then I feel dizzy and I just black out the pain was too much.................

Hope you enjoy reading this x