Hurt

(Regina's POV)
"No come on Regina she will be fine come on" is all I hear Katherine say "no kat we can't just leave her like this we should stay with her and wait for the ambulance she's not waking up what did you do?" I shout back at her looking at Emma on the floor blood coming from her mouth "oh fuck her maybe that will keep her away from us" kat says "what? Kat she lives here you didn't need to do that to her she didn't do anything" I scream at her now Katherine pulls me up and pulls me out the door "kat! no!" I shout but she's so strong "fuck that reg we are not taking the rap for this shit" so we ran I can't get kicked out of here "shit" then we run we can't do anything for her anyways we see the ambulance pull up so we make sure to get as far away as we can "come on Reg keep up we can't get caught near there" I hear Katherine say I don't say a word I'm in too much shock and we just get further away and I turn to see that they are bringing her out on a stretcher she looked so still "she's not?" I asked Katherine "what? no she's not dead god I barely touched her she's being drama whatever that metal thing I seen and felt probably biped her mouth she will be fine come on" Katherine says to me trying to pull me away again this time I push her away "Reg what would your mother think if you got in trouble over that freak come on!!" This time she really hurt my arm so with one last look I left with her "what have we done" is all I could think................

(5 days later)
"You know I didn't think we would get away with it but look they said she's awake right and that she doesn't remember what happened so we're in the clear" I hear Kat laugh "what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked stopping her laugh "what? oh come on Reg she's a freak no one cares about" she said I stood there shocked heading back to my dorm "I think I need some time on my own to study or something bye Kat" I stormed off I couldn't believe how evil she is I know I don't like the girl or anything but god she was really hurt I get to my room and there she is laying in the bed with her laptop on her lap it looks like some sort of brace on her face she seemed to of been crying she signs something then shuts the laptop not looking at me once "hey how are you feeling?" I asked she then finally looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes I got this weird feeling in my stomach I didn't know what it was but I didn't like it she pointed to the pad on the table "oh yes" I walk over and grab that and a pen and hand it to her our fingers brush and I felt this electric shock she just took the pen and snatched her hand away she wrote something and turned the pad to me "I Remember" was wrote on it my face fell "Emma look I'm sorry for what kat did she didn't mean it she's not that horrible ok.." she held up her hand tears in her eyes looking at me then wrote again "she meant it and you both left me there" "please don't rat on me Emma I really can't lose my place here my mother would kill me" she looks at me and writes again "I'm not gonna rat on you I'm not like that as long as both of you keep away from me I won't tell" she then turns to the wall and lays down I can see she is in pain "don't you need to take that off if your going to sleep?" I ask she sits up again grabbing the pen and pad "I tried but I couldn't get it off" she wrote and tears formed in her eyes "oh um do you want me to help?" She looked shocked at my suggestion then she looked at me in the eyes and then nodded so I sat on her bed and got her to lean forward til I had a look at this headpiece it looked awkward and I didn't see where to unclasp it I found it and undid it and carefully took it off her head she looked like it was a relief she looked up and then wrote on the pad again handing it to me "thank you it really is awkward and heavy to have on but I have to keep it on" it said "oh you're welcome Emma really I would like to help you out if I can" I said and she shook her head "how long do you have to keep it on for?" She wrote again "because I was nearly healed before I now have to wait and extra 6 weeks until they take the braces off I have to be really careful until then" I nodded my understanding so Kat had undid whatever process in whatever she was healing "I'm so sorry Emma" she shook her head again and pointed to my bed "oh um yeah ok il leave you alone goodnight" she just turned away and went to sleep with the blankets over her head "I really am sorry" I shook my head and got ready for bed I lay there feeling so bad for Emma the poor girl then my head drifted off again to that gorgeous blonde Dj well she hadn't seen her face but she could tell by the rest of her she definitely had to be hot she smirked to herself and then her phone beeps "hey hot stuff fancy coming by?" It read she thought to herself maybe she could pop by maybe the DJ would be there and this time she could get her name and number "sure on the way" she replied and got dressed again and just before she left she looked over at Emma again she looked so peaceful now that she could see her face she was quite beautiful she shook her head and left "what had she got into her head" she thought to herself  then left..........

Hope you liked this chapter guys thanks for reading and voting