3 - Life Story

Will's POV

I got back into my clothes,(a pair of black jeans and a navy crop top) but instead of my hoodie I wore my new Southside Serpent jacket. And then I went out to the main area of the Whyte Wyrm. I joined up with Sweet Pea, Toni and Fangs who were sitting at a table. 

"You are now one of us." said Fangs. 

"You're dance was hot." Sweet Pea commented. 

"Hey!" I said annoyed, as I playfully punched him in the arm. 

"Don't punch me, I don't want to end up like that Ghoulie." he responded, and I laughed at his joke. Toni and Fangs stared at each other and raised their eyebrows, but I didn't notice.

"Shall we go back to the trailer park?" Toni asked me. 

"Sure," I agreed, and me and Toni got ready to leave. "Bye guys." I said to Sweet Pea and Fangs. "Bye." said Sweet Pea. "BYE!" said Fangs really loudly. "Don't burst my eardrums." Sweet Pea said and rubbed his ears. I laughed again and Toni and I left the building to got to Sunnyside.

"What was that?" asked Toni as we walked towards her bike. 

"What?" I asked, walking along with my hands in my pockets. "You and Sweet Pea." said Toni. "What about it." I replied and stopped for a second. "You were 100% flirting." "Was not." I said nervously. "He was flirting too," Toni raised her eyebrows. "Do you like him?" she asked. "Maybe." I replied. "I ship Swillow." she said. "Seriously." I laughed. "Swillow." "Yeah. Or Swill because I know you hate your name." Toni and I both laughed, and we left for Sunnyside.

I unlocked my trailer, and dumped my keys on the kitchen table. I went in the kitchen cupboard and grabbed some potato chips. I sat on my couch and started watching Netflix. 2 hours later my phone rang. "Hello." I said. "Hey, Will." said Sweet Pea. "I was binge-watching, what do you want." I said. 

"Don't go all One-Punch with me." "One-Punch?" I said questionably. "You're nickname. Anyway I'm coming over." "Did I say you could?" I asked rhetorically. "Well, I'm coming to give you your serpent tattoo." 

I heard a knock at the door. "Hang on a sec," I said, and I went to answer the door. It was Sweet Pea. I hung up the phone. "Did you just hung up on me?" Sweet Pea said looking offended. I laughed at him.

After an hour my tattoo was finished. I chose to have it on my right forearm. "All done." said Sweet Pea. He slapped my tattoo. "Ow." I said and I punched him back. "I'm starving." Sweet Pea groaned. "You want to go to Pop's." "You read my mind."

I got on the back of Sweet Pea's bike and we drove to Pop's for food. 

"Hey, what can I get for you both?" Pop asked us. "I'll have a vanilla shake, and a plate of fries." I said. "Thanks Pop." "I'll have the same." Sweet Pea said. "You stole my order." I said. Sweet Pea laughed. 

After we'd eaten we left the diner. "I feel like doing something crazy." I said to Sweet Pea. "Oh yeah?" Sweet Pea questioned. "Yeah." I ran over to a car and jumped on the hood. I then jumped up and grabbed the side of the roof, and climbed onto it. "Okay." said Sweet Pea and he joined me up on the roof. We sat down near the edge of the roof as not to get noticed. "I want to tell you something." I said. "What?" Sweet Pea asked. "The real reason why the Ghoulies are coming after me." I said. "What?" he repeated.

"When my Mom... when she left." I said. "My sister, Wren, joined the Ghoulies, and left me alone in that house all day, all night, I was 14. Until, one night I followed her. She was dealing drugs, and the Ghoulies had a plan, to get drugs all over Riverdale." Sweet Pea was looking in my eyes as I spoke. And I was getting sadder and sadder at every word. I remember the sound of the heart monitor beeping for a long period of time, then the doctors telling me she was dead. "I did the only logical thing. Went to the sheriff, and he arrested them. All of the Ghoulies, including my sister, were arrested and she confessed to the plan. They got 3 years. And now they're after me, because Wren told them it was me who reported them." 

Sweet Pea rubbed my arm. "I hate her. She left me when I was so sad, so sad because my sister died. In a car crash. So did my Mom. I hate my Mom though. I remember the moment my sister died. She was only 4. I was in a dark place, I found myself at Sweetwater River and I jumped in. Then, it was Toni who saved me. I wouldn't be here today without her. In fact..." I trailed off and pushed up the sleeves of my jacket. I showed Sweet Pea my scars. The slashes on my wrists, up my arms and on my hands. "What? You did this to yourself?" said Sweet Pea. He rubbed my scars. "As I said, I was in a dark place."

Sweet Pea looked like he was bursting with questions, I knew he was, but he was doing the polite thing and not bombarding me. "You can ask me," I said. "What about your Dad?" he asked, and didn't stop touching my scars. "Never knew him, my Mom said he died, but she was lying. And I know for a fact that he has left something in Riverdale. I just don't know what." "Why did you hate your Mom?" "She was horrible, she beat me, and my sisters. I have bruises, and lot's of them. She tried to strangle me, many times,  and Wren would never do anything. I managed to get out, every time. But she left me with scars. She tried to kill Waverly, my little sister, and that's when I had it; punched her right in the face, and believe me I got a severe beating after that."

Sweet Pea looked honestly shocked about everything I've been through. "I told the police about Wren's plans, because I feared she would turn into our mother, I did it to protect her, I didn't want her purposely driving her youngest daughter off of a bridge."

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started crying when I remembered Waverly's heart monitor going off, the doctors telling me... and my near death experience. Sweet Pea put his arm around me and held my hands in his. "Hey, it's okay." He stroked my shoulder then added his left hand to our hand pile. He was so sweet. I then leaned in a kissed him. He was taken aback at first back then he sunk into it. After a few minutes I pulled away. "I need to see her." I said. Sweet Pea nodded and we got off the roof.