22 - Deathwish

Will's POV

We ran into Riverdale General, a place way too familiar. 

"Help us! We need a doctor!" FP yelled as he and Sweet Pea helped Fangs inside.

"Ma'am." Jughead said to the nurse at the front desk.

"Wait your turn please." she said quickly.

"He was shot." Jughead responded.

"I'm going to need you to step back." the nurse replied.

"He's dying." Jughead yelled slamming his fist on the wooden desk. She still looked like she didn't give a shit.

"Listen here lady," I said angrily. "You're going to help him, or so help me I'm going to come back there and kill you!"

Before she could respond, a doctor, the same doctor from when I was stabbed, came over to help. "Hey! What's going on here?" he said.

"My brother was shot, right in the stomach." I said to him. 

"Get me a gurney." the doctor commanded.

FP and Sweet Pea carefully set him down on the gurney and they pulled him away.

"Call his mom." I told FP and Jughead.

"What are we going to do now?" Sweet Pea asked.

"We're going to kill Reggie Mantle." I replied.

***

We headed to Reggie's house, but he wasn't there so we headed to the school. We trashed it, smashing windows and equipment, and destorying everything in our path.

"Serpents! Stop!" yelled Archie coming towards a group of us.

"Well, fellas. Looks like we've found some Bulldogs to put down." I yelled, and the Serpents started mocking them by making dog barking noises. 

"Will. I swear Reggie didn't shoot Fangs." Archie said. "It was Mrs. Klump."

"Bullshit. I saw Mantle with a fucking gun!" I yelled at the redhead.

"Then you also saw me tackle him before he got a shot off." Archie shouted back. "It was Midge's mom, she's down at the station."

"Yeah, and Fangs is still clinging to life." I yelled.

"Whether it was Reggie or Mrs. Klump who pulled the trigger, a Northsider put him there!" Sweet Pea added angrily.

"You took our friend, my brother. Our land. You'll take everything if we give you the chance." I continued yelling. I picked up a trash can. "So, now you get to watch as we burn your school to the ground." I tipped the contents of the trash on the floor then threw it into the trophy case.

The other group gripped their baseball bats, and we pulled out our knives. We were about to fight, when Mr Weatherbee came in. 

"What the hell, do you think you boys are doing to my school?" he yelled.

"I feel very offended." I said, and pulled Sweet Pea and we ran down the hallway away from Mr Weatherbee and some deputies. The Serpents followed aand we went to a nearby classroom and climbed out through the window.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Do you fancy trashing other place?" Sweet Pea responded.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said and sped over to Mrs. Klump's.

***

As we were about to go inside, we were stopped by Jughead.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" he asked/yelled.