❁ | 𝟷, ੈ✩ ic.

🌻
𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊

word count: 551
reader: director's assistant
.
.
.

you: have had enoUgh!!1!

izumi hasn't stopped nagging you to fetch itaru, the only member of the spring troupe that wasn't present.

the said boy hadn't been answering your calls for the past hour since he left to go to the arcade at mid morning and he still hasn't come back for rehearsals.

to say you were worried was an understatement but the second you slammed his dorm room open all of it washed away and got replaced with anger.

itaru had his hair pinned over his head as he stared at the screen. his hands held a ps4 controller and he barely noticed your presence as he sat on the sofa.

with large strides, you stepped between him and the tv, slapped the controller from his hands and grabbed the sides of his head.

"hEY i was about to win. how dare you disturb my gaming time." itaru's eyes darkened as he glared up at you.

you couldn't help but roll your eyes and try and look unaffected by the daggers he was sending you….. which lowkey scared you.

"yeah whatever. get to rehearsals, everyone's waiting for you."

"urgh sure. just give me five more minutes."

"no. we're going right now."

itaru maintained eye contact with an unhappy expression until his eyes lit up, the same way it does when he gets an idea.

you dropped your hands from his face as his lips turned up into a devilish smirk.
and now you were scared for a different reason. whatever itaru has up his sleeve, you weren't going to stand down.

the blonde's large hands placed themselves on each side of your bare thighs, below where your shorts ended, and pulled you closer to insert you between his legs. you yelped out of surprised and your cheeks turned deep red.

"we are?"
he looked up at you with piercing eyes that made your heart skip a beat. your knees have currently turned to jello and if it weren't for itaru's grip on your legs, you would've melted to the ground by now.

you gulped. your mouth fell open but no words came out. and itaru's adorable head tilt was what made the unwelcome swarm of butterflies to go batshit crazy in your belly.

"i-- uhhh. you- l-let's,, um--."

so much for not standing down.

the male chuckled and began caressing your thighs with his thumb.
you knew he only wanted a reaction out of you and, unfortunately, you're a dumb dumb and gave in to him.

hurriedly, you brought your arm to hide your blush from itaru but before you could he had grabbed your wrist.

he took ahold on your hand and intertwined your fingers.

you were completely immobilized. you didn't know what to do and itaru was successfully putting you under his spell.

your heart was beating so heavily against you ribcage you were afraid the boy would hear.

itaru stared at you for a few more seconds before chuckling and letting go of your hand.

"you're lucky you're cute."

the gamer turned off the tv and unpinned his blonde silky hair, he turned around and placed a hand on the top of your head.

"come on," he pointed towards the door, "let's go."

the male headed out of the room, leaving you in a flustered mess.