❧ | 𝟸𝟾, ੈ✩ tn.

🌻
𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐
²⁴⁷

taichi hugged your waist tightly, “y/nnnn!! please don’t leave!”

you groaned before pushing his head away softly with the palm of your hand. “taichi, you’re gonna make me sick at this rate too.” you puffed your cheeks and stood up from his bed. 

“but i need cuddles to get better.” your boyfriend frowned cutely. you nearly caved in and hopped back in bed with the blue-eyed boy but no, y/n control yourself.

you turned your head and folded your arms in front of your chest, trying to look at least a little bit authoritative. “if i get a fever too, how am i supposed to take care of you?”

taichi’s eyes sparkled and he finally let go of your waist, “aah! y/n you’re so sweet!! are you sure you aren’t an angel?”

his compliment brought a slight blush to your cheeks, “w-what are you saying. just rest and i’ll get you some soup.” your boyfriend beamed. he nodded with a huge smile on his face.

before leaving you approached him, pulling his turtle mutant ninja turtles covered sheets up to his shoulders. taichi squealed and grabbed your arm to bring close enough so he could place a gentle kiss against your cheek.

you jumped back in surprise and hastily covered your red face with your hand, “t-taichi! i’m gonna get sick, p-please stop.” 

innocently, taichi grinned, “don’t worry y/n, if you get sick i’ll cure you with my cuddles!”

“it doesn’t work like that i-idiot.”