❧ | 𝟷𝟾, ੈ✩ bs.

🌻🦋💫
𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒓𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒔𝒖
¹⁰¹⁰

"you're nasty."

you narrowed your eyes at banri as you munched on the cookie you just dropped. "uhm, excuse me?? three second rule? did you forget about that?"

banri rolled his eyes, "three second rule doesn't exist."

you puffed your cheeks cutely after swallowing your snack.
he probably sees me as a dirty unsanitary troll now... you thought to yourself.

if only you knew how banri inwardly cooed at how cute you looked with your cheeks like that.

the boy quickly shook off the idea and flicked your forehead, watching you wince and rub the area he hit gently.

"idiot." banri muttered.

"what??? why!! i didn't even say anything this time."

the purple-eyed boy chuckled at your reaction. he loved messing with you.

1 new text message !
mom
come home soon we
need to talk

.
.
🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -
.

banri invited you over to his place for your weekly video game session.

and for the first time you wanted to dress up nicely for once. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡᵒʷᵏᵉʸ ʰᵒᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃⁿʳⁱ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢʰʰʰ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ.

instead of your usual attire that consisted of sweatpants and a hoodie, you wore a cute shirt that showed your curves and high waisted jean shorts. you even braided your hair!!!!!

banri's mom opened the front door for you and let you enter their home. with a simple climb of the stairs, you now stood in front of his bedroom. it was stereotypically painted in a shade of blue and decorated by a wooden sign that showed the letters 'keep out'.

suddenly feeling nervous, you knocked shyly until you heard a "come in" on the other side of the door followed by the loud clicks of his keyboard. he must be gaming already.

and with that you set foot inside his bedroom.

after closing the door behind you, you muttered a "hello".

"did you say someth-" banri had turned his head to look at you. and when he did homeboi went quiet. his eyes scanned your body as he took in the new outfit you wore. a few seconds later, he turned back to his screen, "your hair looks weird."

with his back facing you, a bright blush covered his cheeks. you don't usually wear this type of stuff so he was.. caught off guard.

banri felt loud thumping in between his rib cage. his heartbeat was relentless.

annoyingly so, banri's words didn't match up with his feelings. you couldn't help but feel disappointed by his words, shoulders slumping lower than usual when you sat beside him.

banri glanced at you discretely, why does she/he look down today?
deep within him, a gloomy feeling washed over him seeing the smile you were forcing when he told you about playing fireboy and watergirl today.

1 new text message !
mom
there's going to be a pick up
truck taking our stuff for next
week so pack all the unnecessary belongings you have in
a box so it's easier for them

.
.
🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -
.

"y/n! try this cupcake i made!" sakuya cheered and handed you one of the sweet treats he made.

you gladly took it, about to thank him for the food but the pink-haired boy was busy.
"than-"

"oh! gotta go y/n! i just remembered i had to finish some homework!!" sakuya left as fast as he came, disappearing from your classroom door.

"oh a cupcake. where's that from? looks homemade."

banri's voice appeared. the boy stood behind you, leaning over your head which made you look up at him.

"yeah, sakuya gave it to me." you said with a smile. but your short lived happiness of having the cupcake in your grasp was cut short when banri grunted and snatched the vanilla flavoured cake out of your hands.

"what the hell!"

before you could even retaliate and grab the cupcake back banri had already sunk his teeth into it. the boy took a bite and it was gone in seconds.

no cupcake for y/n :(

"what was that for? i didn't even get to eat lunch this morning(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )˚"

banri's heart squeezed in his chest. yes he felt bad for what he just did. but absolutely hated the feeling he got when he heard the cupcake was from sakuya!! a boy!!! who could possibly like you!!! but no!!! ᵇᵃⁿʳⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵇᵒʸ ᵗᵒ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵘᵖᶜᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵒʳ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒʳᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ.

"tough luck." banri pretended you didn't have any effects on him and smirked instead. "and i was hungry too."

you glared at him and turned away from him dismissively, "i was going to share with you anyway..." you muttered.

you sighed. you were going to tell him something important today too but nevermind. you glanced at your mom's text message.

mom
make sure to tell your
friends goodbye honey

.
.
🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -
.

after spending an hour making cupcakes for you as an apology for eating that one cupcake from sakuya, banri stood on your doorstep a cute box in hand holding the cakes. but really it was an excuse to see you again.

banri didn't know why but his heartbeat rose. mayhaps he was nervous to see you.
but the feeling quickly went away when someone he didn't recognise opened the door to your home.

"uh hello? who are you?" banri asked, poison in his voice.

the unfamiliar man laughed heartily. "i should be the one asking that. i just moved here. and you are?"

banri dropped that box of cupcakes and let it fall open, some cakes spilling out on the floor.

"so the y/l/n doesn't live here anymore?"

"yup they left this morning."

banri's heart shattered.

he looked back at the man and forced a smile, "okay, sorry for bothering you. goodbye."

the boy turned and left, ignoring the man when he told him about his cupcakes on his front doorstep but banri didn't care.
he was filled with anger, sadness, frustration.

if only you would have told him.

and if only you knew he felt the same way.

.
.
im so sorry this took forever :(
tHIS IS SO BADLY WRITTEN TOO
but i hope you enjoy this nonetheless ;-;