✷ | 𝟸𝟽, ੈ✩ km.

🐠
𝒌𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊
³³⁰

complaints fell out of your mouth like water from a tap. 

summer was excruciatingly hot. it was no surprise, that's what the season was known for in the first place.

"uuurgh it's so hot."
the sweat made your skin sticky. if you could, you would hop straight into the shower but you just took one twenty minutes ago.

gotta economise the water and save the planet yall.

kazunari nodded, his index finger pulling at the collar of his crisp white shirt. "man~ we really need to get the AC fixed."

the two of you glanced at the broken air conditioning that hung over the window. a groan escaped your throat. "this weather is killing meee. it's way too hot for my survival."

the blonde boy laughed at your comment, "mood. me too y/n." 

if kazunari weren't in your room with you, sitting on your bed, you would've easily stripped down into your underwear.

the constant buzz of cicadas flooded the area along with the faint noise of a tv program playing in the background. 

"so so hot." 

"agreed."

"i can't even breATh with this hot air."

"same."

"is this god punishing me for leaving my friend on read for a week?"

"maybe."

"it's sooooo hot, i can't tak—"

suddenly you pinned against your bed. kazunari had his hands wrapping around your wrists and held them beside your head.

you heart squeezed and the blood rushed to your face turning it red.

"k-kazunari?"

"y/n, you're cute and all but if you keep complaining i'll make you really hot. okay?"

kazunari's usual cheerful and upbeat demeanor was nowhere in sight. the green eyed male hovering above you was wearing a smirk with a playful glint in his eyes.

flustered, you nodded and shut your mouth. 

kazunari released you and went back to his normal self. his smile was back on his lips and that face he just made felt like it didn't even happen.

"so (nickname), what should we do~"