✷ | 𝟺, ੈ✩ ts.

🌻💫

𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊

word count: 1293
r

eader: tenma's friend

.
.

"please accept my feelings!!" you yelled, lowering head in order to hide your beet red face.

your heart was beating so loudly you were afraid you wouldn't be able to hear his answer. the sound pounding in your head.

boom boom boom boom boo--

"o-Oi what. what are you saying y/n?"

dread filled your mind as you heard his words. his furrowed eyebrows and shocked expression was all you needed.

deep inside you, a part of your heart broke.

you swallowed your tears and lifted your head with a fake smile to hide your pain. you forced a chuckle, "aha, no sorry i was just practicing."

you saw how relief engulfed tenma.
another part of your heart broke.

"oH whew. actually thought you liked me for a second." the orange haired boy wiped his forehead before he turned his attention right back to you. "and don't joke around like th-- wait you like somebody??"

"i-i uHM. y-yeah. yes. i do." your words came out without any of your control, as if your mouth had a mind of its own. your thoughts were messy and you seemed to be saying whatever crossed your mind.

"huh??" tenma gulped, wondering who the person could be. the male imagined seeing you with other troupe members but for some reason his heart tightened at the thought of you being with someone else.
but the boy pushed down that sudden feeling inside of him and smirked before slinging an arm over your shoulders and ruffling your hair.

the sudden proximity caused your heart to leap out of your chest.

"how about i help you with you confession? if you stutter like that in front of your crush he isn't gonna understand a thing you're saying. and i can do anything so helping you will be a piece of cake!" tenma chuckled despite not necessarily wanting to see you with anyone else but he wanted to help you.

upon hearing those words you froze.
"....... u h. sure."

.
.

🍰₊˚.༄ ೃ -
.

hoW EMbARASSING!!!!!!!!
you're actually getting help from your crush to confess to him?????

this sucks.
idk how you're gonna get out of this mess.

you saw how tenma's contact name popped up on your screen and dread was the only feeling his message left you.

.

MESSAGES
tenma <3

tenma <3
3 o'clock crush confession 101 or else

.

you'd secretly hoped he would've forgotten knowing he already has enough to think about when it comes to acting.

as much as you wanted to refuse (and miss out on seeing his beautiful face), you dragged your feet to his dorm at the appointed time. you rung the doorbell.
heavy footsteps rushed to the front door before it opened.